POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Find an image hosting website like imgur or tinypic and upload your image to that.

Find its unique url. This will and with .Jpg or .png and then do BB codes to that url in a forum post and voila.

2. What is mcs please?

3. Million combined stats. It refers to a player’s stats. For example mine are 14m on strength and 14m on intelligence. So I would be 28mcs total.

4. Someone is hitting me all the time and keep winning the fight. She told me Cf is 3 mcs. I don’t really understand

5. Oh they’re referring to misc then. She means that in order for her to cease fire she wants items that equal 3 million combined stats. You can PM me if you’re still lost 

6. Hiw do people get the diamonds without spending real money? I can't move past certain quests without spending money and don't want to spend real money.

7. I'm assuming you're referring to Ecs or Extra Credits. Aside from spending money, Ecs can be won on spinner, earned using the offer wall (Press the "Earn Free Extra Credits" on Shop), or are rare drops from doing Jobs.

8. ^farming jobs and using the offer wall are the most reliable methods.

9. What is a BB code?

10. The BB code for posting images in Campus is (make sure to remove the asterisks*

[imgfit*]*Image URL*[/imgfit*]

There are more which can be found in various BB coding guides, the best being Karamel's one.

11. How come I don’t have the storyline for Tess and investor contacts? Thanks in advance ️

12. Because you haven't finished JD's side story yet

13. How do I delete posts/replies on forums?

14. On my own forum page)

15. You can't. You can delete your own comments within 5 minutes of posting. Little X in the right hand corner would be available if you can.

Same with deleting a thread i believe if no one has commented on it yet.

16. What if I commented on my own forum post how do I delete it then? Theres no x button or how do I delete a forum post

17. If there is no X on your posts, then you are unable to delete it because too much time has passed since you posted it.

18. how come we can't open two timers at a time anymore? and why the times keep changing...making the boxes add up?

19. The two box thing was only during March. Before that, it was one and ata was very clear that it would go back to being one after March ended.

As for the times, the timer boxes are still a relatively new feature so I assuming Ata is still trying to figure out what works. You can help them by sending them your opinion on what times/etc you prefer in a help ticket

20. What is the work of party jockey?