POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. On page one now

2. Hey! I was just curious if there were different servers/worlds on PIMD. My wife and I were trying to find each other, but it keeps telling us username not found

3. There's U.S. Campus (English-speaking countries) and Asian Campus (non-English speaking countries) that are based on geolocation. However, this only affects the posts you see in Campus chat and The Pub chat.

Have both you and your wife completed a significant portion of the tutorial via the cell phone (users that are still in the early stages of the tutorial sometimes can not be located via the search function)? Could you also tell me her username? I can see if I can find her myself.

You can also try telling her to access forums and open this thread, and see if she can get to your profile via the link on your post.

4. How do you get shards besides trading and how do you change your avatars outfit?

5. 1. How can I post my own thread on forums?

2. I think theres a thread about the amount of hunt drops you need to get the stats and avatars but I forgot what it was called, can anyone help me please?

6. Shards come from hunt timer boxes and lite boxes.

You can change your avatar by going to your profile and pressing on your avatar. You can't change its outfit, you change the entire avatar. Pimd isn't a dress-up game :')

7. Also, how do I reply to someone else’s comment if I know how to help?

8. Go to forums > forums(in stead of active topics) > off-topic (or a topic that your post is relevant to) > new post

One sec. I'll bump that thread.

To reply to someone's comment, just press reply, or to quote what they said and make it clear that you're addressing them, press the " quotation marks " at the top right of their posts

9. Ohh okay thank you so much!

10. Can you trade or gift lite boxes?

11. ^ nop. You can get 2 per day by completing 2 parties tho

12. Strip farm war. It is when someone hires all of your tutors and then begins fighting / dancing / pranking against you (aka engaging in Player versus Player, or PvP).

13. What are bentos and how to use them

14. bentos and chibis are pimd's currency
    you buy furnis, stat items, and etc.. u pay it with bentos or chibis.. depending on what u and the other player agreed on.

15. It's an informal currency. Dvp, ts, shards, boxes, and other items are also used as currency. Really, it's still just another item. A set made of chibis which permanently drop on the spinner.

16. I accidentally linked my alt to my account and now can't get into my main! Is there a way to fix it??

17. Send a help ticket to ATA.

18. Can anyone tell me how to post my furniture pictures in forum?