POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I have the dalmation i am tryi g to uograde but i need table scraps. it doesn't seem to come in any of the pet boxes so where do i get them???

2. Oi same. Apparently some other pets need to be levelled to 15 or something. ??‍♀️

Memoir likes this.
  3. I have a question: how much strength and intelligence do zodiac avi have?

4. 50%/50%

5. So mini pet capsules have given me 1 dog and hundreds of dog food and im starting to believe thats all ill ever get. Even regular pat capsules give me treats (not dog ofc) and suprise suprise, dog food! Will i ever get anything else? Pls i want a cat not dog food

6. You only receive food for the animal types you already have. Just keep opening the capsules and eventually you'll get another animal type! Patience is key.

7. You get dog food because you have only a dog so far, just like if you only had a cat you’d be getting constant cat food. You’ll be getting a new pet in time it just takes a while occasionally to get an animal

8. How do I calculate what my max plunder is? Or rather, how much in tuts I need for max plunder.

9. $15M in tuts for every 1kcs or $15B for every 1mcs

10. Bless you bb ??

11. How the avas affect parties?

12. They don't. They only affect PvP.

13. Why others saying change to noob ava for cc lol

14. They somehow does but not much of a difference.

15. What's the equation to calculate how much you should have in tuts to get max plunder?

16. If you're kcs multiply it by 15m
    If you're mcs multiply it by 15b

The result should be your tutor bonus for max plunder.

someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm a nub

Yarichin-Yuuki likes this.
  17. How can I sell something? In what way can I sell or buy things here in PIMD? Do I need to have a real money to buy the things the other players here are selling?

18. How do you make a forums post

19. Buying with real money through a player is against ToU. You can check the trade/buying/selling threads here or through your world chat.

20. Forums > Forums (not active topics) > off-topic > new post > send.