POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Why are pep Chibis worth less than other Chibis?

2. Question:

I have enough essences for the dragon but when i got the lizard. Is there a trick to getting the dragon?

3. Make sure you don’t have too many essences that would combine into a different item. The lizard needs 10 fire and 20 earth, whereas the dragon only needs 15 earth (plus 20 fire and 20 air).

So make sure you have just enough for the item you want, otherwise it might turn into something you don’t want along the way.

4. This has been asked so many many times, just like with everything else it’s all to do with supply and obtainability. Peps are harder to gain so therefore don’t sell as easy/often

5. Okay I'm new to all of this but I just wanna know how does selling and buying go down form the campus chat? For example I wanted to buy shards and I just don't know what to do

6. The basics of it is just post a message saying what you want to buy or sell. I'd offer a tip at making sure you know the prices. Lots of people will take advantage of ignorance.

7. My account was expelled ...Adrian Dragomir 24...i worked 4 years..so someone tought im under 18 age..so they expelled.need my account back..i have my friends,my romanian friends, my stats,a good club..Help me..Pimd

C00cheeMane likes this.
  8. Send a help ticket explaining all this. Not likely you’ll get it back if it’s expelled but that’s your only option, forums are only used by other players of the app and devs very very rarely enter.

9. There has been at least one case of reversal on expulsion, so it is possible! But yeah, probably not likely. @Adrian, make sure you read through ToU to ensure you know the app's rules, to lessen your chance of breaking any that could jeopardize a possible undoing of your expulsion.

10. Hi, what's a bento?? Played this game years ago and recently come back to it and everything has changed!

11. bento is the result of combining 40 specific chibis

12. I kinda don't understand the money here... so 1b is one benot and that's 40 combined chinos
    But what's 1c? And when someone asks for 2c for 5 shards what do I give them?

13. C is short for chibi and B is short for bento. Chibis are those little doll-like figures you can win on the spinner. 40 chibis combine into 1 bento box. Chibis and bentos are used as money in the game.

14. Yuck. I’m trying to make a new post on the forum, but I just get a pop up message saying "Error: Unknown result"
    Any suggestions?
    I’m using BBcode, but I’ve already tested my coding, so that shouldn’t be causing any problems.

15. Make sure you’re posting to the correct area, you can post here fine so there should be no issue creating a thread, if nothing else just reinstall and try again

16. I did but Pimd act like dont believe me.

17. ^ just keep trying or move on and lose the account unfortunately

18. Are you sure the account was expelled? Did it explicitly tell you that you had been expelled? Usually when they expel people, they have the silenced message in their status and your status is still intact. Perhaps you're just having issues logging in?

19. Where would I post a new forum post to make sure it ends up on Active Topics? In off topic or other pimd discussion?

20. Off-topic will do it
    Make sure you’re also not using the amperstamp (the “and” sign) because that will mess it up too. Otherwise keep testing your message in small parts to see where the problem is I guess ?