POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. When am I able to exchange tier 1 dormmates for tier 2 dormmates

2. You're able to whenever you can afford to.

3. Q: how long gifts can stay unaccepted on my profile?

4. Forever until accepeted.

5. Can forum lock requests only be made by OP?

6. nope. but mods will only actul lock it if op ask

7. Pretty much yeah

8. Someone make a forum post about how much each
    Peacocks
    Clouds
    Roses
    And their tiers are sold that would be great hehehe thank u

9. What's the point of cash gifts?
    Some people seems to be obsessed with getting a lot of them but they don't have any stat value so basically they are useless, aren't they?

10. It's all about the looks; just for show. But sometimes contests are held where the one with the most of a certain gift gets a reward.

11. ^ some have stats...

12. most cash gifts have no value to them stat wise and are more so for aesthetics and gifting purposes only. people will use these to send messages, sfw purposes, clearing gifts, etc.

hunt gifts (2.5B, 5B, and 10B gifts) have stats on them, higher the value ($) = higher the stats. which is why people will pay to have these maxed. also applicable to the 25ec, 50ec, and 100ec hunt gifts. these also have stats on them.

rs gifts are just for the sake of being cute. during the last valentines day hunt; exclusive rs gifts did have stats on them (cash and ec).

13. Help i need to farm alt because it has a decent amount of money in there but i cant hit because my alt is too weak for my main ☹

14. You need to farm your alt for money but the alt is too weak? I’m not seeing why this is needed but until the alt grows you’re basically out of luck

15. Some people sell things for example
    xx shards for 1 b

What does b stand for ? Bento or Billion (cash)?
    Also, how is someone supposed to pay on cash. Can somebody explain? (I want to hunt down some Gemini shards)

16. B is usually bentos but depending who you ask it’s “billions of pimd bucks”

Normally in trades it would be bentos, in game cash wise you’d normally just send store gifts or tutor strip usually, which can be a bit untrustworthy

17. Alright thank So much :)

18. The plunder you get isn't influenced by your target's coh(cash on hand).

Plunder is the same if they have nothing out or 100T out.

But they will lose a lot more money if they have 100T out. You would be shooting yourself in the foot for no gain.

Better to find a farm that's larger than you and the opposite build to your own.

19. You could always DVP with your alt if you want to transfer the money

20. Why no upgrades is allowed for Cat cafe sessions??? Curiosity killed the cat. lol