POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. How do you hatch eggs and combine science stuff?

2. Sit on them with a scientist nearby of course!
    Tbh I’m not sure which eggs you’re talking about but the science is a combinable item just like the many others that are around it in showcase, collect x amount of those different items and they become a combined stat item there’s a thread that shows the amounts needed

3. http://forum.partyinmydorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=127735

Teamwork!

Edit: oh you bumped the thread :lol:

4. How many rainbow clouds do you need to make the avatar and is that the last step someone please add me on the game and explain it to me my name is athna.thank you

5. this thread will have all the info you need!

6. How many rings and mirrors do I need to combine together???

7. How to claim earn free diamond?

8. Spinner wheel, spam jobs, offerwall

9. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn’t see it so I figured I’d ask. Could anyone explain to me why Peps! aren’t considered chibis, or at the least why Peps! are considered worthless compared to them? I’ve had people literally cuss me out for offering them Peps! instead of chibis because I didn’t realize there was a difference.

10. There is no difference. If someone would swear at you for that, they're a level 100 tembel and they probably need lobotomizing.

11. I have no clue how much an furniture is worth for trade. Can simeone help?

12. There’s some rough idea threads located in the “guides” sub forum about furni prices you can look at but prices can vary on supply and demand, every buyer or seller can have their own pricing. Sometimes taking offers helps get a basic idea

13. I had someone accuse me of trying to scam them by offering Peps rather than chibis as well. This seems to be a widespread thing that Peps are seen as less valuable or worthless all together. I’ve never had any luck at all trading them, any one I’ve tried offering them to either refuses them or gets rude. I don’t get it.

14. Neither bro. Pep pimdinis are rarer than the launch and tempura ones.

It isn't even so much a difference in their value. Nobody can give a precise difference in their value. It's some special magic of the first 2 pimdini sets being considered "currency" and the pep set, not. They think it will be harder to sell so they don't want it and it's sort of cyclical.

The main issue is that the "Pep" set isn't explicitly called a bento, and the components aren't called chibis, despite them being of the same family: same source, same look, same drop rate, same stats, etc.

Dingi refuse them but they are the same enough for me.

The best solution is to call all of them stupid/ignorant and cuss them out in return :) or have that real conviction that you believe they're the same. Ask why they don't want them, say the reason is the R word, and move on to sell them to others.

15. I have two accounts, how do I log in to my other account

16. How to Nuke a thread?

17. You may ask for a mod to delete a thread that you've posted :)

18. Considering you posted this on the selfie thread, you can’t