Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Please extend tis story pass like the snow globe one I didn't waste $25 this pass to not finish it . Or give me half my money back lol ATA

2. Thats not how ata works

3. Shoulda joined a better club.

5. Lol no I have an amazing club thank you but it cause I also brought the story pass kinda late  I just want the avatar lol I'm so close

9. First of all, wishing that those doing this side story, finish in time and get their avatars etc. I did not bother, even though I am a romantic at heart. I can honestly say that, once I had a real thing about red hearts, but ATA has managed to kill that in me now. I will be celebrating on the 16th when this ends for sure.
    Not doing this story, but having to see endless hearts in boxes and party drops has ruined any pleasure there might have been in last 2 hunts.

10. Couldn't agree more. Again, having the option to join in later is fine and all that, but the constant hearts instead of usable drops was just a perpetual, irritating reminder. If it hadn't been so time-restrained, I would've gladly tried my hand at getting that 999. Here's hoping for a more user-friendly event next time.

11. They don’t even give the people, who are not willing to pay $25 reallifemoney on a game, the chance to even play the game...

For al the people thinking we’re salty etc. $25 can buy you a proper meal. Sorry not sorry, i eill always choose a meal over money in a game

12. Story*
    The game itself you don’t have to spend a single penny on, the offerwall/jobs/wheel and even third party apps you can gain ec from. Just takes more effort

13. you're literally playing now idiot, you don't need paid perks to play.
    then go buy ya meal and shut up

15. It would’ve been better if we could opt out from this drop, i can’t buy that lightstick anyway

16. agreed

17. So what are we suppose to d with the geometric thing if we cannot get the 249 ECS other thingie ? ?

18. Nothing. They're a worthless drop without the pass, meant to tease you until you buy in. I just hope they disappear from my inventory once this event ends, and I can go back to getting actual drops.

19. you're still getting actual drops now. What are you on about.