Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. That boy Avis is not my type. lol

2. i like it cause he looks kind of feminine and it’s nice as a trans man..

3. Anyone knows if the launch bento task is there a need to do both gift and trade if 2 sets each halp

4. Too hard

Hi, I bought the red light stick and now I’m scared that I’m not even going to make it to the avatars. Which is the reason I bought it for.
    Is the quest just going to disappear when the time is out? Because then it was such a waste of my money. It’s so hard to get the geometric red hearts and I don’t want to leave my club just to join a cat cafe club. Please make it easier to get the hearts 

5. Re: Too hard

*geometric hearts drop from boxes and literally every single party plus more than usual*

tHeYrE sO hArD tO gEt

6. Re: Too hard

If your club is full of newbies that can't complete parties it would be a problem. Get a club that completes parties and is active.

7. I’m sick and tired of getting Red Geometric Hearts in literally every single box i open ?

8. You & me BOTH ?they shouldn’t do things like this when some can’t afford it?

9. Geo heart it’s suppose to be a rare item ??‍♀️??‍♀️

10. Dear ATA: how come the lite/timer boxes for this hunt do not have geometric hearts? I've only been able to get the geometric hearts from parties. When you click info it tells you it's supposed to come out of lite boxes as well.

11. I can’t wait until this is over, I hate getting these hearts from life boxes ??‍♀️

12. Plz fix this

13. I'm just looking for the post about the hearts that was just in campus buzz...1900 of them get a bed but I couldn't get a good look at the other items

14. tbh not gonna finish this in time :/

16. This is true though. Since it’s time limited and smaller stats don’t make max drops as easily as higher stats it’s very hard to complete for many people.

17. If I start now, what would I win?

18. Please Please Please I would really really like it if Ata at least gave those of us who bought the story pass but couldn't get the 39,000 hearts because we have low stats and its really hard to get them, I wish they could at least just give us the Avatars! I really want the avatar and it was a really high price! Just the avatar is all I need.

19. The only thing that bugs me about this is that you still collect hearts even after you finish the story pass 

20. Plus us non-buyers of story pass get these geometric hearts from lite boxes when we could get a more useful item/s