Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. That makes my geometric hearts useless af

2. NOT COOL, I mean not all of us can afford that much of "Gems" so it's unfair at some point. GREEDY.

3. I've gotten them from this hunts lite box

4. Agreed!

5. Not sure how it's ATAs fault y'all can't afford something.

6. Ok here's what I don't understand... The cost is fine the limit on time to purchase is fine but if you buy towards the last day you still paid $30 USA dollars to have the quest but only get a small period of time maybe less than a day to complete? That's not right .. the story should go on till completed like with the winter one

7. What if us broke people want a shot? Screw us huh -_-

8. Factsss

10. lmFAO 

11. Wife got the story pass near the beginning. She's in with a bunch of cat clubs, plays a lot, etc. Her phone decided to randomly give up on her the other day and the replacement is two days away. Even with the means and hard work, she is still going to be unable to finish. She wanted to surprise me with the Akira bike because I just don't have the health to keep up with it myself. I'm not even sure if I'm upset at this point. Just very, very tired.

12. How can I exchange it?

13. Avis are so expensive ?

14. Can any Kpop fan tell me which idols these two remind you of? Honestly just curious.

15. Y’all gotta lower the prices on these ecs smh

16. It pisses me the hell of to the point of wanting to delete the entire app because you guys overprice the ECs and the free ec tab don’t even work. Not to mention it’s BULL that you make it ONLY for EC players.

17. Then delete the app.

18. Kind of sucks this is a paid perk, smh.

19. Not everyone can pay to play special storylines....smh greedy much

20. Can’t afford it? Don’t buy it.

Like, it’s a game. They gotta make money somehow to keep it running.

This isn’t some incentive they’re offering — it’s a paid perk to those who can afford it.

If you, for whatever reason, don’t purchase it, sit back and enjoy the other avis/items ATA offers for free every new hunt just by simply hitting some parties.