CONTEST Storytime: Camping Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where do we have to write the story??

2. They say there is this problem going around. No one knows what it's called and no one knows the cure. But it always occurs with a certain someone. That certain someone is a young girl....sometimes boy...but mostly girl.

And as all young girls do....it takes place at a sleep over or get together. The story I've heard about is a girl named Molly who has her friends matthewisawesome MzDolly and Molly are over to spend the night. She gathers them into her room to tell ghost stories. But she demands they keep the light on at all times. She has this problem and knows about it from recent happenings. But yet, they finally talk her into turning the lights off. She shudders to think what is coming...but agrees.

See this problem is a strange one. Whenever the lights are off......she will get uncontrollably scared..I mean screaming crying kind of scared. But when she goes to turn the lights on...the other people in the room will be standing there with empty black holes, staring at her. Or mutilated bodies...still freshly cut open and bleeding. Or think of your worst nightmare...and have it in the room with you. Could you imagine? Turning on the lights and seeing that?

Well back to the story...As Molly was telling her story...she suddenly turned her flashlight out.....so that the room was now in total darkness. MzDolly started whimpering for she knew what was coming. Then she heard a little girl's voice....and she knew it couldn't be one of her friends....ring around the rosies.....pocket full of posies...ashes ashes......we all.....fall...down... And MzDolly got so scared she just had to turn the light on. She jumped up and fumbled for the light switch. But as her hand found it....she didn't want to turn on the light. Then all of a sudden lightning flashed from the storm outside...and in the split second of light she could see her three friends with empty black sockets....standing there with smiles on their faces....and then the room launched into total darkness again. And as molly screamed and screamed...You could faintly hear........ring around the rosies

3. A young boy is sleeping in his bed on a usual night. He hears footsteps outside his door, and peeks out of his eyes to see what is happening. His door swings open quietly to reveal a murderer carrying the corpses of his parents. After silently propping them up on a chair, he writes something on the wall in the blood of the dead bodies. He then hides under the childs bed.
    The child is scared beyond belief. He can’t read the writing on the wall and he knows the man is under his bed. Like any child, he pretends that he slept through the whole thing and hasn’t awoken yet. He lays still as the bodies, quietly hearing the breathes from under his bed.
    An hour passes, and his eyes are adjusting more and more to the darkness. He tries to make out the words, but it’s a struggle. He gasps when he finally makes out the sentence.
    “I know you’re awake”. He feels something shift underneath his bed.

4. This one is based on a true story.

THE COMPANY

It happened last year, holy week. I have this workmate Jinkee . She's new so she doesn't have much friends to chitchat with. Jinkee doesn't talk alot. Always alone in one side but that changed when that night happened. We were having our night shift, she ask in our line leader that she'll just go to the restroom. It's not new to us that there are supernatural things happening inside the company but those aren't very distracting.
    I have experienced some too.

Jinkee went out of the restroom with a wet shoulder marked with a hand. We ask why is it wet. She told us that she was about to exit the second cubicle when someone from behind her pulled her back. She shrugged it off thinking that it might be because of sleepiness. Later that night Jinkee almost run to our line leader again saying that she was being thrown by small parts that we are using in assembly. She said there were 4 small knobs(parts we are using) having letters with them saying 'HELP'. We told hr not to scare us and just proceed to what she was doing 'cause she's already causing a commotion. We all get back to work but that thing disturbing Jinkee didn't stop. She went back to the restroom and went back to our line leader crying. We asked her why and she pointed to her arm. There's a name written in her arm saying 'FLORA'. It's well written. Imagine you were being scratch by a pointed thing. That's how it looks like. We told her not to joke around but she's insisting that she's not crazy enough to do that in her arms. It's 1am that time and everyone was getting nervous of what's going on. Our line leader told Jinkee to have someone with her when she need to go somewhere. So later that night she asked for our line leader to come with her 'coz she need to use the restroom. She requested to come inside the second cubicle too. They were talking while inside the cubicle. Our line leader joked her that maybe after she pee there will be another mark, with a laugh. When they're about to exit the restroom Jinkee told my line leader that her back is itching and it stings. When she looked at Jinkee's back there is a large foreign letters, something like Japanese characters. (we took a picture and searched for what is the meaning of that characters) It says 'HELP ME'.

Everyone is alarmed but we still went to work but that Flora didn't let us be in peace that night. Exactly 3am the power system went off. Jinkee collapsed Then the lights went on and off. Everything is shaking. The chairs. Tables. We lift Jinkee and placed her above the desk. My other workmate, Krisa, who can see ghosts told us shouting that there is a woman walking forward to Jinkee saying that she'll be hers. Krisa, always havung a rosary inside her pockets run towards Jinkee and tol everyone to pray with her coz that's all they could do and just hope that we'll win over that woman. And we did! Our boss didn't believe us and that pushed them to fire Jinkee. We then know that Jinkee was from the other company beside ours and she was fired with the same reason. She was being chased by ghosts looking for help.

5. THE FISHY SMELL

Back in 2013, there was a huge interest in the movie called The Conjuring. It was said to contain 120mins of terror. My friend Tess had already seen the movie and said that it was terrifying. So I got enough courage to go and see the movie on Friday night.

The show was to begin at 10:40 pm. I got there only to find out that all the tickets where sold out. I was standing outside, debating on what to do next. Suddenly this man in his late 60's comes up to me. He asked me what I was doing outside...all alone at this time of night. Maybe the thought of seeing a teenager all alone, melted his heart. I told him how the tickets where sold out. What he did next was  generous of him . He said that he had an extra ticket. His friend was supposed to show up but no news about him so far. I was soo happy at this man's kind action. I happily accepted his offer.

By the time we got inside the movie had already started. We sat down at our seats. During the course of the movie I turned to look at my kindhearted friend. He had his eyes set on the screen. I turned back smiling to myself. When the interval came, the man got up at left. He didnt come back until the movie had started again. When he sat down the first thing I observed was the smell of rotten fish. I was repulsed by it. I wondered what it could be.  But then the movie suddenly got interesting and I forgot about the smell. After the movie was over I got up and walked to the parking lot. The movie was okay. But nothing campared to the classic horror movies like The Ring. I got on my scooter and started the engine. That is when the old man who offered me a free ticket came upto me. He asked me where I lived and asked me whether I could drop him off near north bridge. I felt sad as I had forgotten to thank the man for the ticket before I left. So I agreed to his request.

As we where travelling down the road, I noticed that at 1 in the morning,  the streets where deserted. As we raced passed the houses, the same rotten fish smell started again. I kept wondering what it was. I knew it had to do with the guy sitting behind me. But I never brought it up. The wind all of a sudden started blowing and the leaves in the streets flew all around us. The smell of rotten fish intensified.

Then suddenly the man asks me how the movie was. I told him that I do not LOVE the movie. But its not bad either. I heard him chuckle. He said "My dear girl, the movie people always assume ghosts or spirits make a lot of noise and scare people by running upto them and screaming. But that is not it works. Infact its never the case. Spirits or ghosts as people say, appear as everyday people and act normally ". By this time I was terrified. I wondered why the man was telling me all this. But then the bridge was just down the street. As the old man got off, he came upto me and took my hand. I pulled back my hands in reflex. His hands where cold as ice. But then I looked at him. He had a slight smile on his face. He pointed to the edge of the bridge and said " 3 years ago........at that spot, I jumped off the bridge. Hit the hard concrete. My body was unrecognizable even to my wife of 10 years." with that , he walked away....the rotten smell left with him. I felt a shiver go down my spine.....I watched him walk away slowly he fading away from my sight. The night stood still and as frozen as my body did.......I never saw or heard from that man again.

6. On a cold stormy day the four college students were visiting a haunted armory, but neither believed the stories. JD wanted to scare the girls so he pulled up a video. It seemed harmless, "watch the car closely," he said with a smile. As Molly and Alexa watched, the car rolled down the twisted road toward trees. When passing behind the trees a terrible picture popped up from the horror movie they watched previously that week. The girls screamed and took off, running to the basement staircase to get away from JD. Once entering the basement they caught their breath, it was a normal military basement containing uniforms, bags, and lots of other items. They walked past a small window into the small office, when noticing a large man glarring through the glass. They hurried back up to the main floor, finding Quinn sitting on the bench listening to music. About a month after the visit, they were sent a link. The link took the four to an old news report. The report stated that in the early 60's a janitor went missing, a week later he was found dismantled in the basement of that same building.

The end ?

7. THE DOPPELGANGER AND THE GHOST WATCHERS

It was midnight and everyone was inside their cottage and some were in tents. there were only few people that where still outside and me and my friend were walking and talking about random stuff then we saw a guy wearing a white jacket hiding beside in a evey dark side of the cottage I taught it was friend Dayne's white jacket is similar to Dayne's, so we call him but he just stand there his head down low like his hiding his face we try to call him again but he just standing there. we decide to go there thinking maybe his doing something but as we getting close we hear Dayne's voice calling us that make turn our head and look at him and look back to the guy but he's gone we start running to Dayne's direction and get inside their cottage breathing heavily and looking at our friends terrified to what we saw. We ask them if they saw the guy wearing a white jacket same as Dayne's but they all said they don't that guy.

Another night it was 12am or 1am me and my three friends were walking enjoying the night time but for me I'm not cause every time we past some tree I saw figures looking at us I try to ignore it but it makes me even more scared I call one of my friend and ask if he saw someone behind the tree but he said "he didn't saw any person", I ask again to my other but he say the same answer and then my one friend tell something that there's ghost who just watching you every where, he just watching you following you but he didn't anything. When my friend was done telling a story about the ghost I saw another one its a woman but her appearance is like she's fading, she is stand there staring at us as just what friend said until she vanish.

8. A killer ghost
    Once there a ghost lived under a tree when I passed under that tree he always gets affraid of me cause he thought I m a smarter ghost then him one day he asked me r u a ghost I said no he left the tree & story ends
    Thanks

9. The Well
    My grandfather grew up on a chicken farm outside of Krakow, Poland. He passed away a few years ago at the age of 82. A few days before his passing on, due to an aggressive form of stomach cancer, he sat me down next to him in his old rocking chair and said in his familiar polish accent “After I took the boat to New York, I promised to leave this story behind”.
    He didn’t look up as he spoke to me, simply staring into his cup of black coffee. “It’s been 70 years….and I must tell someone before I meet God”
    “I was born in a small, quaint, empty town, which despite the Nazi occupation, still functioned. We lived in this two-bedroom farmhouse, my father, mother, and my brothers Michal and Igor. I’m sorry, you never got to meet any of them. Anyway, Michal and Igor were twins, identical twins actually, and we had heard rumors of the Nazi fascination with identical twins. This forced us, and we already lived in a secluded part of the countryside, in the last occupied house in the town, to be even more reserved. In order to not go into the occupied towns, we basically ate only chicken, and eggs for every meal, and whatever Mama could gather from the garden. It was lonely, but we survived. “
    “The only two things which were really hard on me were the fact I had to sleep in the basement, due to Michel and Igor being toddlers, they required my father and mother’s attention. The basement was cold, with only a small window and moonlight was the only light I got. Because of this, I always delayed going down there until I was absolutely exhausted, so I wouldn’t have to lie there awake. On the nights that I couldn’t manage to sleep, I would look out of the window, which gave me a small view of the garden and the large abandoned water well. This was my daily activity throughout those lonely war-torn nights. In general, it was boring and uneventful, but occasionally I would catch a glimpse of a family, or even just a man, or two lovers, sneaking their way through our garden up to our front door. They always looked rushed and frightened, and sometimes wore tattered uniforms. What would follow were horrible sounds of banging and pleadings for whoever lived here to open up, followed by an argument between my Father and Mother over whether we should let them in.”
    He moved in the chair to adjust himself
    “You see son, we didn’t know it, well I at least didn’t, that we lived fairly close to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp, and those people were escapees”
    “Well did your father let them in?!” I asked impatiently.
    “No” he said “It would have been a death sentence for them as well as for us. The Nazis didn’t like Poles, but they tolerated us, and it was easier to hide Michal or Igor than an entire family. My father did what he had to do in order to keep his family alive. As the war went on, less and less people began showing up in the middle of the night. Only our chicken and vegetables began to disappear. Losing our only supply of food would not have been possible, and at this point my father knew it was probably the escapees, so he built a fence around our property. Despite this, the chickens continued to disappear. They weren’t killed, they were simply, gone. Just vanished from their cages and pens.”
    “One night I decided to stay up myself in order to see if I could find out the answer. I battled my tiredness until the wee hours of the morning, and despite the poor lighting and rain, I caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a human figure run across the garden. I rushed upstairs to tell my father and he ran outside with a knife, the best home-defense weapon we could afford, but we found nothing. No one.”
    “The next day we did find something though, footprints, leading from the chicken cages, to the water well. They were made in the wet mud from the rain, and they were of bare feet. No shoes. No socks. Just feet. My father had mercy on the man who was trying to find refuge and left him a note, indicating that he had 2 days to leave and then he would begin to seal the well”
    I waited impatiently for my grandfather to tell me the fate of the man.
    “The following night, I conjured up the idea to take a blanket down the well to the man since winter was creeping in. I waited until my parents were asleep and I snuck outside. I shouted down the well something friendly, indicating to the poor man my intentions were benign, and I began my descent, hands and feet clinging to the pegs which were attached to stones. As I was approached the bottom, I smelled something absolutely horrific, and I pulled my father’s flashlight from my pocket and tried to shine it on the man, coming to the realization of just how large this well was, since it used to supply water for the entire town and its families. Families which no longer remained.”
    “But I found no man, only…..a hole. A hole in the stone, where the wall of the well had collapsed, opening up to some type of crevice. Only 2 meters wide, and 3 meters deep and tall, inside sat not a man. Inside was a family, with only a skeleton like creature as the only survivor. The light reflected off of his sunken eyes, and grayish skin. Face covered in blood, with chicken carcasses scattered around. A pile of decomposing chickens, next to a woman, a son, and a daughter, the children who must have been barely 5 years old. And they seemed to have been dead for weeks. The man, if he even could be called that, just stared at the light, and I stared back, incapable of breaking his stare. I did not feel threatened by him for he lacked any sense aggression. He simply sat there crouched over, without a sound, next to the putrefying body of his loved ones, and chickens he could have only been using as his source of water, as their meat was not eaten.”
    “He was empty, devoid of whatever in us makes us human. He should have realized his family was dead long ago, but he was still bringing food for their corpses. He couldn’t accept it. He did finally turn his head though, when I shined the light back onto the corpse of his daughter. He stared at her, and sat down closer to her, and continued to stare”
    “You can leave now, I’ll open the gate so you can escape. My father will seal the well in the morning ” I said to him. “Please leave now” My young voice and advice didn’t seem to have any effect on him.”
    “At this moment I decided it would be better for me to just climb back up the well and leave, hopefully the man would follow and escape. As I began my climb I shined the light on him one final time……”
    “What did you see Grandpa?” I shuttered
    “A tear fall from his eye, he had become a man once again. He broke free from the delusion, only when he saw the body of his dead daughter, which had been hidden by the darkness. He realized he had been bringing food, not to his family, but to corpses”
    “That night it rained again, but I found no footprints leaving the well in the morning when my father sealed it”

10. Back in 1975 a young couple, both 18, decided to get married right after high school. The father of the bride lived in Palm Beach in a mansion and was able to afford a big wedding for them. To make a long story short, they got married and the wedding was beautiful.

After the wedding they had a big reception in an old building and everyone got pretty drunk. When there were only about 20 people left, the groom decided that they should play hide-and-seek. Everyone agreed and the groom was "it." They all went and hid and the game went on.

After about 20 minutes everyone had been found except the bride. Everyone looked everywhere and tore the whole place apart looking for her. After a few hours the groom was furious, thinking the bride was playing a terrible trick. Eventually, everyone went home.

A few weeks later the groom, having placed a missing persons report, gave up looking for her. Heartbroken, he tried to go on with his life.

Three years later a little old woman was cleaning the place up. She happened to be in the attic and saw an old trunk. She dusted it off, and, out of curiosity, opened it. She screamed at the top of her lungs, ran out of the building and called the police.

Apparently, the bride had decided to hide in the trunk for the game of hide-and-seek. When she sat down, the lid fell, knocking her unconscious and locking her inside. She suffocated after a day or so. When the woman found her, she was rotting, her mouth in the shape of a scream.

11. The Trail
    I’ve lived in the town of Caulfied, Virginia all my life and I’ve never experienced anything more life threatening and horrific then when I travelled through Sarah’s Trail. I was only 16 at the time and a real adrenaline junkie. To me the trail was just a convenient path that made travels from my friend Chloe’s house to my house shorter in time. The trail began near the local Walmart where the back of the store lead into a forested area (Caulfield was basically all woods and bush) and it stretched all the way to the other side of town, where most of the housing complexes were, including mine. My history teacher had told us one day during a lecture that the trail was the remains of what used to be railway tracks, constructed for the old railway system, but rotted away after years of neglect due to the business being sued in the 1920’s. Apparently there had been a train that detrailed, killing about 200 people in the spring of 1923. This was because the track had not been lay properly and the business neglected to fix them. But that wasn’t the only dark history behind the trail. If you asked locals about the trail, those who had been living there during the summer of 1967, they would tell you the story of Sarah-Ann Bluer.

She had been in grade 12, a real ambitious art student. She had worked on the church mural downtown, her signature painted among the rest of her peers as reminants of a lost spirited youth. One night she decided to sneak out, which according to her mother in later interviews was unlike her, and attend the end of the year party being held by the prom queen of 1967. During the party, Sarah decided to leave early and make her way back home using the trail, her mind in a drunken state. People at the party claimed that they didn’t even see her leave. Of course at that point they were all probably so drunk they didn’t know which way was up. They found out the next morning at school that Sarah Bluer had not returned home that night. Posters were put up, search parties organized. My grandmother, who told me the story, had been part of the search. She told me how they searched that whole stretch of trail, all areas of the forest. The town searched for a whole month. No one could find the Bluer girl. One day, a teacher from one of the search parties stumbled upon Sarah’s bracelet, laying in the grass a kilometre off of the trail. A few centimetres from that was a severed arm, rotted and crawling with maggots. The nails were painted a lime green. Around the arm, the trees and leaves appeared to be smeared in dried blood. The creepiest part about it was the fact that one tree had the words them painted on it. Of course, they discovered it was Sarah’s blood and her fingerprints. She had been the one who painted the words. The cops investigated for years, looking for a suspect. They never found her body or the person responsible. Rumours spread around town. Some said she was murdered by a crazed local farmer and her body was grounded up into ground meat and sold on the market. Others said she was murdered by the vengeful spirits of locomotive 99, the train that had derailed. Everybody had their theory on what happened to Sarah Bluer. And they had their stories about the trail.
    A few months after her disappearance, a family spoke up about hearing what sound like a girl crying in the woods in their backyard every night when they let the dog out. Of course they were ridiculed for their claims, people thinking it was just a hoax and all. But then more people came forward. A girl named Jessica claimed that she walked the trail home one evening and saw in the distance a strange light that illuminated the darkness. She said as she got closer she could hear the cries of a girl. She ended up running back to her friends house and getting her mother to pick her up. But the scariest account was the one that happened to a classmate of mine. Jimmy was coming home from a party one night, taking the trail by himself. Apparently as he got closer to the end of the trail, he could hear the screams of a girl. He described them as painful, desperate shrieks for help. Then as he got closer, he could see in the distance a girl. He said she wore a pink dress, her skin pale as day. She had reddish blonde hair and red eyes that were bleeding. She had stood frozen in the middle of the trail, staring at him. He had told me that her mouth had been open, eyes wide, as she screamed at him. Blood dripped down from where her arm had been severed off. Jimmy had ran down the trail, not bothering to stop till he got back to the party. He swore he would never take the trail ever again.
    So why had I takened it? To be honest I was a skeptic. Sure Jimmy was a great guy but he always drank to much at parties. And people liked to make stuff up like that for attention. Besides, that particular night, Chloe and I had been home alone as her parents had been out of town for a party. And my parents worked out of town, so they couldn’t pick me up. So the trail had been the best option.

I had left Chloe’s late (around 10:30 it must have been) and made my way to her backyard, where the trail began. I remember that particular night had been really hot and I had takened my blue hoodie off, hanging it off of my shoulder as I walked. The woods had been pitch black, the only source of light coming from my flashlight. It was an old thing that barely lit the path. So I was pretty much in the dark. I must have been twenty minutes into my walk when I began to feel cold. I was confused as there was no breeze, or any source for the cold air. It was like all of a sudden I was freezing. I pulled my hoodie on, my body still cold as I walked faster. I was looking around now, the dark suddenly feeling suffocating. My heart began to race, adrenaline rushing through my veins. I sped up as the woods grew darker around me. The flashlight had suddenly began to flicker and the stream of light dulled. I hit it against my hand rapidly, the light still flickering. The path was black now, the outline of the trees around me. The night sounds suddenly became louder, the crickets chirping in my ears, the sounds of a twig snapping. I was extremely on edge. I gave up on my flashlight and instead began to run, my heart booming in my chest. That’s when I saw it. A light, in the distance, illuminating the end of the trail. It was a green light, smoking like dry ice. I had froze in place, the fear overpowering me. The shapes of people walked out from the lights. It had been a row of six black figures with pointy heads and pure red eyes. I didn’t know if they were human or not, it was too dark to tell. They moved slow, almost like zombies, towards me. I could hear whispers around me suddenly, like they were in the bushes on the side. Like they were surrounding me. I began to turn to run when I came face to face with bloodshot eyes and pale skin. A girl stood right in front of me, her wide eyes staring at me. Blood covered her skin. Her mouth was wide open, her teeth all missing, as she screamed. Her right arm dangled like it was lifeless. Her left arm was missing, a bloody stump in its place. I had gasped, falling backwards as I ran off the trail, into the woods. I had to get out of there, off that trail. My reasoning skills were clouded by my consuming fear. I must have tripped a couple times through the woods over branches and bushes, until I finally made it to a backyard. The back porch light was on and it looked like people were in the house. My lungs had burned from the escape. I made my way to the house, looking behind me in fear. I jolted in fear as the figures stood a couple metres away, just watching me. They were motionless, pure black.
    I began to run again, tripping over the porch steps. I banged the sliding door, tears falling from my eyes. I turned around again, intimidated by the figures red, motionless stares. The owner of the home had opened the door, shocked at my fear. It was a woman, who’s husband had been out of town. Her children had been sleeping and she had been up late getting laundry done. She asked me what had happened, why I was so scared, if I wanted to call my parents. I told her about the people in the woods, how they were still out there, watching the house. She investigated, looking from behind the sliding door at the woods. I told her they had pointy heads and red eyes. She began to look at me skeptically, replying that she saw nothing. I couldn’t believe it, going to look to see myself. I thought maybe the glass made it hard to see, so I was prepared to point it out for her. But, to my surprise, they weren’t there anymore. The woods stared back at me, dark and normal. The woman had asked for my telephone number and had called my mother. She had left work immediately, coming to pick me up across town. She had interrogated me, asking me if I had takened any drugs or alcohol, got into anything I wasn’t supposed to. I begged her to believe me, that what I saw was true.
    The next day she had called the local police station and I had given them my statement. They searched the woods, looking for the pointy headed people and the bloody girl. They found nothing. They concluded in their minds that I was either crazy or looking for attention. My story was also passed around school, people calling me crazy all the way to my graduating year.
    That was 1999. Now I’m a 34 year old writer, still living in Caulfield. I chose a house, however, closer to downtown and away from the woods. Despite that, I find myself travelling the forest during the day, searching. I had obsessed over the experience, trying to figure out a explanation. Going through tons of articles at the library, hundreds of books on the history of Caulfield. I had discovered more about the towns history.
    During the First World War, there had been a elementary school just off the trail that had burned down one day during class. It killed eleven students and a teacher, who had been trapped in the growing smoke and could not find their way out. The ages of the dead students were between 5 and 9. No one knows how it started or who was responsible.
    Then, in 1950, three teenagers hung themselves out near Caulfield falls deep in the woods. A surprise to the residence, who described the students as full of life and ambitious. None of them showed previous signs of depression or suicidal thoughts.
    It seems the town had a dark side, all connected to the woods. I speculated for years, trying to figure out the reason for all the death. I still don’t know why so many horrible things had occurred near there or how it connected to my encounter. The only thing I was sure of was that the girl I had saw in the woods that night was Sarah and her spirit must be stuck in those woods, suffering. It made me sad, thinking about how she had to spend eternity roaming the woods where she died. And what about the pointy headed people. The image of them painted in blood always popped into my brain. Did they kill Sarah? Did they kill the teens? Did they burn the school? What were they? Were they even human? All questions still unanswered.

OG_BunBun likes this.
  12. It was not me it was my father.

He was in a van going to a church function somewhere in Iowa. They were traveling down the highway when they saw a guy walking down the road and the youth pastor decided to pick him up since it was raining.

They asked the guy where his destination was it was just past the town they were heading to. The rain turned into a very strong storm it was late afternoon and it was pitch black outside. The group kept in high spirits singing church songs.

When they were going past the town they couldn’t see anything. Shortly after passing the town in the middle of nowhere the gentleman said this is my destination. It is still storming bad outside. The youth pastor says we can take you farther. The guy says this is where I need to be. So they stop about two to three miles past this town. The guy then asks for some money. The youth pastor felt moved to give him the four $100 bills in his wallet, all the money he had.

The guy exits the van a large crack of thunder turns their heads away. They look back there is no man there anymore. Split second and he is gone and the rain had just stopped.

The group was shocked they said a prayer for the guy and went back toward town. They turned onto the exit for the town and saw the town it had been ravaged by a tornado about when they were going past on the highway. They went into the town to immediately start helping people. Later that night the youth pastor pulled out his wallet and there in his wallet are eight $100 dollar bills.
    

OG_BunBun likes this.
  13. All dogs are gonna die in 2 days

pls don't let it happen
    That's something scary af

14. Sometime around 2000 or earlier my friend had gone camping with his family, he’s about five at this time. They had gone to this summer camp that his family had been involved with for years, and were allowed to use one of their cabins for the weekend because they were on good terms with the full time staff.

Now, the camp is divided into a few clusters of cabins, all of which were pretty old and creepy and built in the early 1930’s. They’d been well maintained but never refurbished, and with just mesh windows and creaky big wooden doors they could give anyone the creeps, especially with the winter wind blowing. My friend’s family was staying in one of the cabins close to the building where the camp director worked and slept.

On the second day as it was getting dark my friend and his older brother who was a regular counselor there for the past few years went for a walk which lead them down a winding dirt road to another cluster of cabins. They could both tell there was something wrong, but they couldn’t place it. My friend several years later told me that it felt like everything looked completely ordinary, but it was like there was just something that completely threw the vibe off. His brother would attribute it to what he noticed next: The furthest cabin from the entrance had all of the windows closed (there were large wooden panels that had to be lifted up and put in the mesh windows). Then he heard a loud thud and then the lights in the cabin were on.

Now it wasn’t uncommon for other cabins to be rented out by hunters in the winter, so he left it alone even though he still had a strange vibe and decided not to investigate further.

The next morning during breakfast he was speaking to the camp director and casually asked him how many other cabins he was planning on renting that hunting season and mentioned that he had noticed that another cabin was being used back towards the far side of camp. The director had a stunned look on his face and then told him to call the police and that they weren’t renting out any of the other cabins that weekend.
    The police showed up, and after a two hour stand off in the middle of the woods ended with a man in custody.

For the past three weeks there had been a dangerous man hiding out in a summer camp. My friend didn’t know it at the time, but was later told by his brother that when they took him out he was starving and unshaved, he had a rifle a pistol and a shotgun, and two duffle bags full of valuables that had been taken during violent break ins over the past month in the surrounding counties.

15. When I was young,my dad lived in an old log cabin about 15 miles west of Sheridan, WY in the foothills of the Bighorn Mountains. Every summer when I was visiting we would go up into the mountains backpacking and fishing for two days every weekend. We would park the truck, hike into a remote area fishing for trout along the way and make camp wherever we ended up. We encountered a number of strange/creepy things and got into some scary situations with wildlife, but the one that sticks with me the most was an ancient abandoned camp we found.

We were hiking down a very steep slope to get to an area of a creek that had been dammed up by beavers, hoping to catch some big trout. I had climbed out on a rock ledge and was looking for a way down when I saw the stock and action of an old rusty rifle sticking out of a tree (where the tree had grown around the barrel years before) about 10′ above the ground. Dad and I climbed down to check it out and we found a small cave at the base of the rock formation, only about 12′ deep, which would make a nice natural shelter but a really terrible place to set up a long term camp. Inside we found a bunch of really old stuff; three heavy gauge unopened cans of food, an old cast iron pot that had holes rusted all the way through it, a crusty old saddle and bridle set, and a very deteriorated heavy wool blanket rolled up and tied with a leather belt.

When we unwrapped the blanket we found several personal items including a rusty old cap and ball black powder revolver, a leather satchel with lead pistol shot, a powder horn with no black powder in it, tarnished old cartridges (presumably for the rifle in the tree), a straight razor, and most unsettling was a shirt with holes in it and over half of it stained with dried blood. As we stood there thinking about what all of this meant it occurred to me how remote this place was even at that time (it was July of 1985) and the fact that whoever owned that shirt had been very seriously injured, stuck on a steep slope in the middle of absolutely no where I got serious chills down my spine. The only thing that somewhat dated this fateful campsite was the pistol and the rifle, both of which were made sometime in the 1870’s according to my father. There’s no way to ever know what happened to the man who owned all this stuff but the fact that he or someone he knew was obviously shot twice with either a gun or arrows and all his belongings were sitting right where he left them possibly 100 years later, it was highly unlikely he left that area alive. Discovering what amounts to a 100-year-old crime scene in the very remote wilderness kinda gave me the creeps. But mostly, it just made me sad to know how hopeless and alone this guy must have felt when he died.

16. Rose

She was the class nerd everyone made fun of her appearance, weight, everything about this woman she wasn't a woman with a good mood either one day she decided to end it all...But stories are told that a ghost lingers down the school every day

a girl name "Kayla" had to stay at school late because she had dentition but something was different about the school when everyone left..her dentition teacher wasn't even there she sat at her chair nervously as she looks at the door of the class room she was sitting in her dentition class room as all of sudden she herd loud cries but no one was there she slid a ear bud out of her ear trying to hear the nose when her table started to rumble "What..the..f...-" she was cutt off when she was pushed out of her chair she hurried and grabbed her things and dash towards the door when it was all of sudden locked "SOMEONE HELP!" she screamed then she pulled her phone out of her teachers desk trying to call for help when tables in the room started to shake vigoursly when she started to dial she realised she had no service and the loud cries got even louder

"please don't hurt me!"she yelled scared as books started to fly off the shelf's till one of them flinged out and hit her in the head knocking her out

A dark shadow appeared in front of the passed out girl "I'm just getting started.."

OG_BunBun likes this.
  17. In the bayous...

"Hey guys I think it's time for scary campfire stories ! Did you know that this place was the meeting point of witches hundreds years ago? The whole area is impregnated with magic... "

It was almost midnight and JD was as excited as a child with a new toy.
    Alexa and Zander were discussing rock bands and the latest festivals they went, a discussion
    that they obviously didn't want to end soon. On the contrary, Molly, Marco and I were ready for JD's stories, as his narrator skills never fail to amaze us all the time.
    Only Quinn was missing but we knew he wouldn't take long to come back from his "little adventure". He was confident he would find some magical creatures as unicorns or some other esoterical encounters.
    Our camping week-end on the edge of the bayous was coming to an end and for our last night here, we decided to party and have fun...
    And obviously, it involved alcohol, something that Quinn can't really stand.

"Oh come on JD your stories are always the same thing, it gets boring really"
    Zander couldn't put up with JD's manners when he tells a story, too dramatic and over-acting.
    "Zander can't you just shut up and listen? Let's appreciate a good ghost story as usual and chill a bit"
    "Yeah Marco is right, Zander, just sit down with us and roast some marshmallows for everyone.
    You know what, if you accept to be patient and listen to JD, you can play some guitar after that okay?"
    Molly knew how to talk to Zander and apparently she successfully persuaded him to calm down as he reluctanctly sat with Alexa next to me.

JD then slowly sat in front of us, in the other side of the fire. The flames were high and we could barely discern his body.
    There was no cloud in the sky, and though it was late, we could see clearly as the stars and the moon shone bright.
    The result was that JD's head was illuminated, as if the sky itself wanted us to focus on him.
    Noticing we were all looking at him, he raised his left arm and sweeped the air in front of him in a theatral way.

"Are you ready ? Tonight I'm going to make you shiver like you never did before... I already get goosebumps only by thinking about it.
    This isn't a story like the others, this one is basedon real events that occurred 50 years ago...
    I don't really know if I can tell you, I don't want you to be afraid to sleep because of me"

JD barely finished his sentence that Zander already rolled his eyes. We all knew JD was acting and wasn't really reluctant to tell his story but damn, he was really good.
    We acquiesced and let JD continue. After a short break, he looked at us and swallowed with difficulty.
    There was a strange glimmer in his eyes but we didn't know if it was due to the beers, the fire or something else.

"It happened in 1867, at the exact same place that we are now. They were 6, just like us and it was a beautiful starry night.
    Yes, just like now. You may think it's a coincidence but the legends say it happens only twice a century..."

"Wait you mean the starry night happens only twice in 100 years? Are you kidding me or are you dumb?"

"Zander let me continue, I didn't really finish. Actually, I just began...
    Hmmm, I was saying, it happens only once every 50 years, and I mean this crazy story, not this beautiful weather.
    So they were 6 students, a freshman, 3 sophomores and 2 juniors. Yes, I think you understood, these students were just like us...
    The 6 friends were setting their camps in the end of the afternoon when they suddenly heard noises not so far in the trees.
    The bravest of them, a junior -let's call him Zander- decided to see what was caused the disturbance and ask the rest of the group
    to continue installing the tent and the fire.
    They listened to him but still were intrigued by the noise, a sort of clank followed by a cracking sound. The freshman -this one is kinda like you Alex, curious, so let's call him Alex- followed Zander, hoping he could help
    him. As I said earlier, it was a beautiful starry night so they could see clearly but the deeper they went in the bayou, the less the trees would let light filter through the branches. At one point, it was too dark and thus had to stop their research as they
    had now to focus on their sight more than their hearing. They came back to the camp, slightly disappointed but glad they didn't get lost.
    Anyway, they didn't bring a boat so they couldn't really get deeper in the bayous.
    What a surprise it was for them to discover that their friends were absent and the camp was empty... There was no ember in the fire and no light filtered through the tent fabric.
    They also noticed the night was silent, at the exception of the soft sound of the choppy water..."

After these words, JD marked a short break, just to see if he still had his audience captivated. And that was the case, even Alexa and Zander hanged onto his words.
    Noticing the marshmallows were still roasting, I took them off the fire and handed them to Molly and Marco.
    The latter begged for the rest of the story :
    "So... what happened to the group? Did they suddenly die to a mysterious creature?"
    "Be patient Marco, I'd like to eat some marshmallows as well"
    This being done, he carried on with his story.

"Zander and Alex began to shout their friends names hoping they wouldn't trouble some dangerous animal's sleep. They couldn't try to call them as cellphones didn't exist yet and it was their only solution.
    They shouted until their lungs went out of air then sat on the ground, completely exhausted.
    Not long after, they heard cracking sound again, coming from the bushes around them. They stood up quickly and prepared themselves to fight some alligator or bear... but they gave up when a dreadful roaring was heard.
    Their knees were shaking and they let escape some terror screams when laughers arose from the same bushes. Molly, Marco, Alexa and JD -because that's how they were named- came out, hilarious.
    I can tell you Alex and Zander were really mad and they swore to take revenge. These two really can't take offenses to their pride.
    They waited a few hours, until everyone else fell asleep, and tried to summon an old magic, used by the Louisianan witches back in the days.
    They heard about the myths associated to the bayous and they believed they could still use the magic. Zander gathered twigs while Alex dug a little pit in the middle of the camp.
    When they had finished, Zander began to talk in old creole, begging the spirits of the deceased witches to help them. Shortly after, he threw the "doll" he made with the twigs in the hole and waited.
    Nothing but a gentle breeze happened. They repeated their ritual once more, with the same results... Disappointed, they went back to sleep."

Again, JD stopped his telling, pretexting this time that he felt something wrong in the air :
    "Wait, can you feel it guys? This little breeze..."
    It was obvious that it was only due to the late night, not because of an old spell casted by two resentful students.
    "But... it was something to expect. After all those are only myths."
    It was Molly who broke the silence, though fear could be detected in her voice.
    "I don't think anything would have happened anyway, as Molly said it's only a legend."
    This time, it was Alexa and her voice was much more confident.
    "Wait for the end of the story, you may be surprised..."
    JD seemed nervous and drops of sweat could be seen on his forehead. He was definitely a great actor.

"After a short (but good) night of sleep, Alex did a quick camp inspection. There was no trace of the pit he made the previous night but claw marks appeared from the point where the pit was supposed to be to the bayou.
    Panicked, he hid them with his coat, determined to show them to Zander later.
    It was around 10am when the group of friends decided to discover the bayous. Marco and JD went to the nearest town and rented a boat with enough place for them. The time to prepare themselves and make sure they didn't forget anything, it was already 1pm so they decided to leave immediatly.
    The ride was great until the boat suddenly stopped. Alexa leaned over the water, hoping to see what was the obstacle. She didn't have time to see her own reflection in the water that something dragged her into the murky water and drowned her instantly.
    Her friends couldn't even react that her corpse already went up and floated at the surface... Horrified, they screamed and tried to flee. The boat didn't want to start again but they weren't far away from the riverbank so they tried their luck and jumped.
    Marco was the second of them to die from the hands of the mysterious creature, followed by JD. The survivors didn't get back to help themp but they heard the screams and the cracking noises that keeps following them. It was run or die.
    The chase lasted 2 minutes but it felt like hours for them. When they entered a clearing, they realized they were only 2 survivors : Zander and Alex. They didn't know how or when the others died but it was no doubt they weren't going to join them.
    Immediately after this observation, a huge creature joined them. It was covered in mud and you could see twigs and other plants going out on both sides of the creature. The survivors understood they had in front of them the doll they buried the previous night. They begged THEIR creature to let them alive, saying that they never wanted to see their friends die.
    The deadly doll stopped moving instantly, leaving Zander and Alex in a relief state. But they didn't enjoy this moment long. The doll impaled them on a huge sharp brach then went inert again.
    Right before the 2 students died, a breeze rose, carrying the following words : be careful what you wish for, it might just come true...
    Today, we think the monster still haunts the bayous, waiting for new victims foolish enough to enter his domain..."

"This story was really frightening"
    "Yeah I agree Alexa, but what was really scary is that JD chose our names for his characters"
    "Oh imagine it happens to us"
    "Haha no way Molly, we know Zander can't even think about hurting anyone"
    "Shhh everyone, I really heard something this time"

After JD's story, we were more prone to believe in such things and we all listened to what he thought he heard.
    Cracking sounds and lamentations slowly came to their ears, petrifying them.
    "No, it must be a joke"
    Zander's voice was shaky, we could almost feel the fear emanating from him.
    But the sounds wouldn't stop and they kept getting closer to our camps.
    It stopped for a couple of seconds, then came back with a greater intensity. This time, it was serious and nobody reacted when a silhouette appeared.
    It was a tall muddy creature, with twigs everywhere and with long thin arms, raised in our direction.
    Molly hid behind Marco, who wasn't really confident about his ability to protect her in case things would go wrong.
    The creature mooed, began to run in our direction then fell at our feet.
    We didn't dare to move, maybe it was only a trickery to kill us when we expected it the least.
    After a little while, Marco, despite his nervosity, approached the monster. Then laughed.

"Hey guys, you will never guess ! It's Quinn !"
    This revelation freed us and we all laughed together, mostly to evacuate the tension more than because the situation is really hilarious.
    We totally forgot about him and it wasn't really surprising that he got lost and fell multiple times in the mud, he was so drunk he couldn't walk correctly.
    Glad we were mistaken and deciding we had enough thrills for a long time, we went to sleep, however not really at ease.

And we were right because not so far away, a breeze rose around a strange muddy rock, turning faster and faster then stopped. And at this moment, the rock stood up and 2 skeletons fell on the ground...

18. Some boys and girls were at a party one night. There was a graveyard down the street, and they were talking about how scary it was.
    "Don't ever stand on a grave after dark", one of the boys said. "The person inside will grab you. He'll pull you under."
    "That's not true," one of the girls said. "It's just a superstition."
    "I'll give you a dollar if you stand on a grave," said the boy.
    "A grave doesn't scare me," said the girl. "I'll do it right now."
    The boy handed her his knife. "Stick this knife in one of the graves," he said. "Then we'll know you were there." The graveyard was filled with shadows and was as quiet as death. "There is nothing to be scared of," the girl told herself, but she was scared anyway.
    She picked out a grave and stood on it. Then quickly she bent over and plunged the knife into the soil and started to leave. But she couldn't get away. Something was holding her back! She tried a second time to leave, but she couldn't move. She was filled with terror. "Something has got me!" she screamed, and she fell to the ground. When she didn't come back, the others went to look for her. They found her body sprawled across the grave. Without realizing it, she had plunged the knife through her skirt and had pinned it to the ground. It was only the knife that had held her. She had died of fright.

19. My personal best horror story

I couldn't play PIMD for 2 days becoz of connection problems 

I want my rs to have another PIMD crate

20. You boys and girl at ATA gotta do a lot a reading I see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.