CONTEST Storytime: Camping Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My daughter woke me around 11:50 last night. My wife and I had picked her up from her friend Sally's birthday party, brought her home, and put her to bed. My wife went into the bedroom to read while I fell asleep watching the Braves game."Daddy," she whispered, tugging my shirt sleeve. "Guess how old I'm going to be next month.""I don't know, beauty," I said as I slipped on my glasses. "How old?"She smiled and held up four fingers.It is 7:30 now. My wife and I have been up with her for almost 8 hours. She still refuses to tell us where she got them.

2. The once was young girl that lived in a old house on top creed hill with her baby. Everyone that knew her loved her and the baby. Until everyone didn't see her or the baby for 2 weeks so the went to the house searching for them only to discover the mother dead and the baby missing. The town's people kept the incident quite and the house sat for years empty.

Until one day it was sold to a newly married couple. They thought the house was charming and a great place to start a family and it didn't hurt that the townsfolk was nice. One night they heard a woman cry saying"where is my baby" over and over. So the husband went to look and see who it was and where she was but he never found her.

So the next night they heard a baby crying and screaming then blood would run down the walls. The husband got up again looking for the source but never found the baby. He also said that it wasn't blood just that it's a old house it has it's faults.

But every night they would hear the woman looking for her baby or the baby crying. Until one night they heard the crying right next to them . There laid the baby but when they heard the sound of the mother saying you stole my baby it was too late.

The townsfolk didn't hear from them in 4 days so they search the house only to find them both in bed dead with a message in blood saying never touch my baby again.

3. Creak

"Creak", a sound, faint, distant, but still heard.
    "Crack", something snapping, or being trampled on.
    The man sits in his room, reading. The room is silent except for the quiet fire burning.
    "Creak"..Just the the house settling, nothing more.
    "Crack", Perhaps some small animals outdoors.
    "Whoosh", Was that the wind?
    The man stands up and peeks out the window. A clear night is all he sees, the full moon brillent in the sky. Laughing at his nervousness, he returns to his book.
    "Creak", the man now silently chuckles at the sound.
    "Crack", how could he have been scared of some sounds.
    "Whoosh", must be breezy out tonight.
    "Thump"...did that come from within the house?
    The man stares into the fire, trying to calm his jangled nerves.
    "Creak"...
    "Crack"...
    "Whoosh"...will the sounds never cease?
    "Thump"..."Thump"..."Thump"...
    Closer, he thinks, the sounds are getting closer. He shuts the book and closes his eyes, and thinks of something besides his wild imagination.
    "Creak"
    "Thump"
    "Crack"
    "Thump"
    "Whoosh"
    "Thump"..."Thump"..."Thump"...a pause? The man moves quietly, slowly, towards the door with a nervous gait. "Thump"...a step back..."Thump"...yes, it's getting closer. "Thump"...he stares at the door, trying to somehow see through it..."Thump"...he reaches slowly for the doorknob, hand shaking, no longer able to take not knowing..."Creak", a loose floorboard, near the door outside..."Thump", he slowly opens the door...
    "A scream"
    ...silence...

4. Me and my friends(4 boys and 5 girls) went to camping in a seaside beside a two mountains. We brought tents,Beers,and many more camping items and also condoms.(just in case). We told the police for permission to camp beside the two mountain.
    The officer gave us a waiver for the permission and let us camp there.

It was 3-5 pm when we started building our camp.

We we're partying!,drinkin beers,Truth or Dares and telling ghost stories and much more then..

My One friend, Carloen went to the mountain to take a sh*t coz theres no houses nor CRs near our camp.
    We're in a middle of a Story telling..
    When Carloen run to us and said that he saw many people on a campfire near a house in the middle of the 2 Mountain.

We thought that Carloen was pullin a prank because he's a real Prankster.

So me and my Friends Agreed that we will go to watch those people seen by Carloen in the middle of the mountains.

It was a hard and long way..
    We we're careful when we got to the spot where Carloen see's those people.

When we got to that spot, me and my friend's well.. Believed that Carloen isn't pranking us nor joking with us.
    We really SAW about 30+ people on a campfire beside a huge House.

My friend's suggest that we should go back to our camp because those people having some huge axes and machetes and all of them wearing black long hoodies.
    And my friends we're really afraid.

On our way going back, we recognized that Carloen is missing..
    We thought that he's pulling a prank on us. so we just ignored him.

When we can see our camp. We heared a huge yell saying "GUYS! HELP ME!!"

so the girls run to our camp and Us the Remaining 3 boys listened to that shout and tried to locate it.Luckily Charles, my friend got a 45 caliber pistol from his dad that is a police officer.

When we got further ...

We saw a Dead man died with a machete in his neck and we saw Carloen .. BLOODY...

Too be Continue...
    -Hercules
    (The Cult out of Nowhere)

WALL ME . I will post The continuation when get back home .

5. Biggest horror story I can think of is your spinner odds 

6. "He's coming."
    I can't breathe, the air is thick and choking, tempests lashing at my skin, the wind is screaming.

"He's coming."
    I can feel my heart thrashing against my ribs, my head is pulsing, sweat streams into my eyes. I cannot see.

"He's comiiiing."
    The voice is gentle, sing-song, soothing,

sinister, savage-

"He's coming."
    My skin is clammy, lifeless,
    and all at once burning burning burning-

I feel the snap between my teeth, the satisfying squelch, the dark coppery taste in my mouth.

I grin grotesquely, teeth bared,

"He's here."

Her blood runs down, carressing my chin.

The wind is screaming

7. Knock. Knock. Knock. "We need to go to your grandma's house". Mom said. I don't even know why we have to go to her house. I know shes my grandma and all but her house is scary and her nearest neighbor lives about 3 acres away. So it waws my Mom, Dad, sister and 2 brothers and I. So as we were stoping to get gas i saw something weried. And then the whole way to my gradnma's house i thought of that weried human/scarecrow looking thing. I swear it was looking at me everytime i looked away. So as we pulled up into her drive way all you can hear is. "aww You've grown up so much" Grandma said and started giving me kisses. And my dad and my 2 brothers some how found a away to leave. they say they went to go fix the car but i know they just made an excuse to leave the house. so as it was getting darker we were wondering when my brothers and my dad would get bac. So we started to say scary stories. I told them a creepy story of the thing I saw at the gas station. Than when we were all done we heard a kncking on the door. "Knock.....Knock.....Knock". After three knocks it stopped. Of coursed i went to open the door I looked around norhing there. So i closed the door and thought to myself it must be the boys. than it happened again "Knovk.....Knock.....Knock". than the same thing happedned no one there. Than i said out loud "Guys this is not funny stop Knocking on the door. no one came out.i stood out there for 5 sseconds just in case they would do it again. but right when it hit 5 secends "Boom". lightning hits the house and all the lights go out. my sister and mom goes out to see if they can turn it back on. than i started to close the windows. I got all the windows exceot 1 straight across the room standing at the other side of the window was the creeoy thing i saw at the gas station. "Boom". Again another lightning hit our house and the thing was gone.no one in sight my grandma went to go help them fix the elecricity. Iwent to go see if i can help . I ran to open the door "Boom". antoher lightning bolt hit our house then out of no were. its standing 5 feet away form me. but it looks like a creeoy old man. he said he heard the lightning flas.But something was wrong. he didnt look friendly he looked evil. with his Deadly Grin and his eyes just staring me down. i asked him if he could help my mom, sister, and deanda and he said ok. 3 minutes later i hear a scream "aaaahhhhh". it sounded like my sister. i ran outside and checked what was going on than i just see my sister laying in the floor woth her head cut off. blood gushing every were. im just thinking who would do this. Than i thought that old man. he smurk right when he knocked on the door was the same one that thing had. so there ws another . BOOM. This time that old man changed intothe thing i saw at the window. first it went for my mom than my grandma than me right when he was done he looked at me and grinned. with his scratchy old voice "Yoourr nexxttt". out of nowhere he appeared right in front of me i was scared (I pissed myself). he grabbed a big machedie and swung. "Boom". it was all i could hear the next morning. I woke up everyone was alive! i went down there and hugged and kissed them. And i would never leave them again!

9. This story takes place in September of 2016, in the mountains of Southern Oregon. I am a USAF Security Forces Airman. My girlfriend was at work, and as a swelteringly hot day began to turn into thunderstorms, my buddy Mark and I decided to go explore some back roads and get out of the town heat.
    Southern Oregon is criss-crossed with logging roads, some actively used, and many totally forgotten and grown over. Mark and I spent many of our days-off starting on roads that we knew, finding roads we didn't know, driving for hours into the mountains, eventually navigating back to civilization. On this particular day, with storm clouds building over the mountains, we set off on a road we had never been on, and began to drive into the mountains.
    After driving for around an hour, we hadn't seen nor heard any signs of other people in the woods. We rounded a bend in the thick fir woods, and emerged in a meadow clearing surrounded by thick aspen groves. The meadow was perfectly flat, and eerily still. We both noticed the woody scent of the air, the windlessness, no birds, no insect noises, still leaves and grass, and certainly; no other people. On the far side of the meadow, at the tree-line, there was a lone, pine picnic table. The table was perculiarly shaped, oblong and uneven, it didn't look man-made. It was painted a bright red, and was much larger than any typical picnic table. Intrigued, Mark and I drove through the meadow to get a closer look.
    I remember being apprehensive as we approached. The mise-en-scène was serene; the silence of the grove, unsettling. Also, the woods were unnaturally thick, meaning we couldn't see far into them. We parked by the table, I hopped out of the passenger seat of the truck to check it out. I'm not very tall, only about 5'5", regardless, the table was ridiculously oversized and practically unusable. The seats were nearly at chest level, meaning I would have to climb up to even sit on them.
    While inspecting the table Mark called me over to the truck and I noticed he was staring into the aspens. At first, I couldn't see what he was looking at, but then I noticed a color that was completely out of place in the thick trees. After gawking for a few more minuteswe determined that it was a small, one-man tent, set back in the trees, about 50 feet from the table.
    I had an initial feeling of dread, and felt certain that there was someone in the tent, and that if we could see the tent, they could surely see us, out in the open. There were no campgrounds in this area; no people, no main roads for miles. Surely someone camping so remotely would be, at the very least, a strange person, though maybe no less strange than us. However, as we observed the tent, we didn't see any movement or hear any sounds coming from it. Nick suggested I call out; I didn't want to... but I did. "Hey! Anyone in there?", I yelled.
    No reply, of course.
    I felt instant regret and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, Mark and I thought about driving away and leaving this strange area as we began to fear the worst; what if there was a body in the tent? What if somebody had gotten kidnapped? Foolish, I know, but we thought it, all the same.
    After some debate, we decided to have Mark turn the truck toward the exit; should we need to leave in a hurry, he would wait behind the wheel for me.
    After leaning against the car for 5 minutes, gaining my courage, my heart was still pounding but slightly less, I started through the woods towards the tent. My nerves were racked, my pupils dilated, my adrenaline through the roof, shaking like a mother.
    When I reached the "campsite", several things struck me as odd. Waterlogged and muddied backpacks were scattered all over. There was no ash in the firepit. It was comoletely clean, no wood had been collected. The tent... The tent was completely empty apart from one clean bag, stuffed plump with a first aid kit, a flask, flint, a knife, a hatchet and other camping essentials strewn around it, and dry childrens' clothing.
    It looked like a trap. I instantly turned to face the outside of the tent and threw my fists before my eyes. I hit nothing and could see nothing. Then I heard something. The first thing I heard since I stepped into the woody outskirt. It was the car's I turned to leave and tell Nick what I horn and Mark yelling
    "Let's go! Let's get the hell out of here!" Not knowing why he was yelling, I didn't need an excuse. I dashed from the woods and swore I felt something on me. Every branch could have been a hand. I squealed like an idiot and was in the truck faster than my heartbeat. I closed the door and locked it and looked up out of the window to see saw a beat up old Dodge Ram on the road ahead of us, blocking us from leaving the meadow. I gawped and looked at Mark, who just floored the gas pedal. I closed my mouth. The Dodge's windows were tinted black, it was adorned with wood spikes and rusty metal mesh, and barbed wire; a bare body was strewn across the front bonnet. As we drove toward it, the trees began to sway, the meadow's vibrant green, browned, the car attempted to block us from the road, but Mark swerved around them and gunned it to the road. I looked back to see the car, but I saw nothing. I just saw through the meadow to the oversized table, and atop it a huge, shadowy beast. I felt it staring into my soul for daring not to take his bait. I turned back around and Mark drove like a mad man, laughing because of the relief. I made a sheepish smily but kept my head down and buried it in the dash. We hit the the highway without seeing the car again. I still do not know what that creature was or what was driving that car.
    I called the State Police, and they promised to send a Trooper out to check out the scene. However, I received a call the next day from a Trooper stating that the campsite, the back packs, and everything wasn't there, though he could tell that someone had been in the area. The strange table was still there but I have no intention of ever seeing it again.

10. I have never been to a camp before....this was my first time. It was the summer of ’07, June 16.

My cabin was 310. It was one of the older and smaller cabins at the thirty-four year old camp. It was my first night sleeping in my cabin with the five other girls. At about 11:30 strange sounds were coming from outside. They were so loud it woke all the girls in cabin 310 up. “What is that?" asked a girl. Everyone was wondering what was making the weird sounds.

“I know what it is," said one girl. “It’s the crazy guy in the woods."

“Stop trying to scare us," I said.

“I’m not lying," she said in a angry voice. "It was about ten years ago when the little girls in this cabin were murdered by a random crazy guy that came from the woods." We all sat down to listen to her story. "He came into the cabin and just hacked all the little girls into small pieces with his butcher knife. My sister told me every night the little girls that died in this cabin haunt everyone."

“That’s a big lie. No crazy guy from the woods chopped little girls up in pieces," I said.

“You dont believe me?"

“No I don’t. Sounds made up."

“Follow me, then," she said.

“Follow you where?" I asked.

“To the woods. They say you can still hear the crazy guy talking to himself as if someone else is there."

I just stood there for a minute. “Unless you’re scared of the dark," the girl said in a mocking voice.

“No I’m not." We all grabbed a flashlight, put on our shoes and went outside. She led us to the dark woods. She began to walk in, but we all just stood there staring behind her.

“What!" she said. She looked behind her and saw the same thing we did - a white figure walking around. Then we saw another one, then another. We all ran back to the cabin and jumped in our beds.

The whole time I was lying there I couldn’t get the images out of my head. Could the girl be telling the truth? Did the little girls who once went to this camp really die?

11. Last night a friend rushed me out of the house to catch the opening act at a local bar's music night. After a few drinks I realized my phone wasn't in my pocket. I checked the table we were sitting at, the bar, the bathrooms, and after no luck I used my friend's phone to call mine.After two rings someone answered, gave out a low raspy giggle, and hung up. They didn't answer again. I eventually gave it up as a lost cause and headed home.I found my phone laying on my night stand, right where I left it.⁉️

12. I once went camping and there u won't believe what happened
    My phone died 
    And I was doing a war ?

13. This one time I went camping.

And I found a humongous spider inside my tent and in the immortal words of Jeremy Clarkson - "A LOT OF POO JUST CAME OUT"

14. "My family had a ghost named Marvin. When I was away at college, my dad moved into a new house and he and my sister immediately declared it was haunted. I remember my sister texting me throughout the semester, wide awake at 4 a.m., because she was freaked out. She and my dad named him Marvin as a joke, but it kind of stuck. Marvin was actually pretty polite. He would turn off the lights when we left them on. I remember my dad and sister skyping me, explaining the weird things that would happen. They would be watching a movie and Marvin would turn off the hallway lights and bathroom lights if they were left on. Sometimes he'd turn them back on, though, doing this multiple times throughout the movie or show. These lights weren't on a timer and they were the kind you had to push hard to turn off. My family decided it wasn't an electrical circuit malfunction because every time "Marvin" would turn off the lights you would hear the click as if someone has pushed the switch down. Once, while I was home alone one day during the summer I was pulling my hair into a ponytail in front of the front door mirror. Suddenly I heard a man's voice say clearly in my ear 'hello.' I whipped around and no one was there. I was really freaked out so I went for a run just to be out of the house and waited until my dad got home from lunch. We eventually moved and said goodbye to Marvin. I'm pretty sure he's still there."

15. (⊙o⊙)?I don’t know why I looked up, but when I did I saw him there. He stood against my window. His forehead rested against the glass, and his eyes were still and light and he smiled a lipstick-red, cartoonish grin. And he just stood there in the window. My wife was upstairs sleeping, my son was in his crib and I couldn’t move I froze and watched him looking past me through the glass.

Oh, please no. His smile never moved but he put a hand up and slid it down the glass, watching me. With matted hair and yellow skin and face through the window.

I couldn’t do anything. I just stayed there, frozen, feet still in the bushes I was pruning, looking into my home. He stood against my window. ⊙ˍ⊙

16. One time, my sister didn't shower for a week
    That was scary ?

17. The Supermarket

When I was around the age of 6, my mother used to take me to the supermarket a lot. I always had a hatred for the place, only because I had to be pulled away from my favorite cartoon that was on only in the mornings.

One day my mother told me there was a new supermarket that opened close to home, meaning that we wouldn't have to drive 30 minutes to get to one in the main town. To be honest I was eager to go this time since nothing new or exciting happened in our small community.

After about 5 minutes we rode up to a small modern looking building. My eagerness dropped to absolute disappointment as I realized that this supermarket looked exactly the same as the other one but smaller. I slumped down in the passenger seat pouting sadly as my mother parked the car.

We got out and I walked over to her to take hold of her small and delicate hand.
    "Hey love, I heard this supermarket has a toy section, how about you go and pick yourself a teddy bear or game as I do the shopping?", she said in her soft caring voice as we walked through the doors. Instantly I smiled and nodded my head excitedly. I let go of her hand and ran through the isles looking for the toys.

I soon came across the toy section and WOW, it had what every 5 year old from the 90's dreamed of having. I looked around first my eyes falling upon the Barbie dolls, I pulled a face knowing that is definitely not what I'd like to take home with me.

After looking through all the toys, I finally came across a smallish bin full of different colored teddy bears. I laughed to myself in delight as I ran over to it looking at all the colors, there was green, pink, blue, purple but to my disappointment I couldn't see a red or black teddy bear.

I didn't let this dishearten me so I took a small chair that was discarded in the isle (probably by some employee who works there) and I put it by the side of the bin so I could get a birdseye view of all the colorful bears. I stared for a while and then noticed something red I was so excited I jumped into the bin so that I could try and reach for it.

As I jumped in I instantly saw the red bear and reached out my small hand to grab it. I tried to pull the bear up so that I can take it to my mother but it seemed stuck. I frowned and pulled harder until finally I pulled it loose and had the bear in my arms. I gave it a few hugs before I tried to get out of the bin but to my horror I couldn't.

I tried lifting my legs but they were stuck, I wriggled around a bit more but soon noticed I wasn't just stuck I was getting pulled down! I looked down and saw white ghostly hands wrapped around my ankles. I started to scream but soon I realized they were getting muffled by the bears that now covered my head. I frantically started to wiggle and scream in panic as I continued to get pulled down.

Soon it became extremely hard to breathe due to all the fluffy teddy bears that now surrounded me. Looking back it is what I imagine a coffin would feel like. After a while I could still feel the hands on my ankles pulling me down but I was too tired to scream. I looked down and saw the face of the...the thing that was pulling me to my grave.

It looked like a human woman but also not human at the same time. Her face ghostly white with sunken in features. At the sight of this.. thing I panicked and mustered to let out one more loud scream and darkness engulfed me.

"Honey! What's wrong", a voice rang out in the darkness. I opened my eyes and looked around to finally see the concerned face of my loving mother. She ran her hand through my hair slowly "Just a bad dream huh?, it's okay I'm here now" she smiled. I looked around and saw that we were in the car in confusion I looked back at my mom as she spoke again.

"Well here we are at our new local supermarket.. I heard there was a new toy section as well why not go find yourself something?"

18. "He probably broke in"

"Oh that makes sense"....

Who would ever say that??

19. Once upon a time 3 childs gathering in a bonfire to tell a story the names are Fere Gara and Kala they made Fere starts a story first and the story is

"In Tuesday me and my friends are entering a mansion but no one of us made out of that mansion and this is real"

Suddenly Gara remembers that Fere and Kala are together and tuesday so Gara excuse himself to go home

20. Me & molly went camping in the bushes behind Pimd college. It was a dare from Quinn &Marco, they told us we wouldn't make it the night, since duh it was haunted . all we had to do was make it the night and if we did pizza was on them for the rest of the year. that's right free pizza who could say no, so we packed our equipment and our packsacks. Mashsmellows, hot dogs, chips and of course beer .We headed into the bushes to the exact location in which Quinn and Marco said we had to spend the night . it was beautiful I thought a lake, beautiful nature and phew a break from all that Pimd college work. there was still hours til it would be dark, Molly and I decide on some nature exploring. at some point we must have took a few wrong turns and before we knew it, it was getting dark . in a panic we attempted to find our way back with no luck , we did however stumble upon which looked to be the old not updated Pimd college. Do we go in said molly? I was freaked out a little and just as I was about to say no , I heard something in the bushes. Scared I turned to her and said heck yes , she grip my arm and we ran for the old building. Pushing the doors open, we entered . Bang, as the door slammed shut behind us . I turned looking at the door , how did it shut no one was there . oh well, we began to take a few steps. Suddenly this dark building was filled with light and people. I rubbed my eyes and as I removed my hands I walked straight through a person . Molly screamed "ghosts" and ran for the door,then a lady with brown should length hair said that won't help you much. Still in shock I stood there, "ghosts". I looked at her and said what do you mean that won't do any good. She looked at me and said i am marcie" welcome to Pimd, you'll be here til you die . molly screamed and fainted , I muttered the words "til we die?". Come along now she said don't worry about her pointing to molly, she no longer in the land of the living. I panic and started stepping backwards, unsure of what to do . suddenly the doors flew open, I seen Marco. He said hello, pointing get his flash light, with out a thought I booked it for the doors . In my running I knocked Marco over, screaming and running . it's been 2 years and 1 day since and no one has ever seen molly or Marco again, the police all thought I was crazy when I told them back then and no one has ever claimed to see this building . I thank my unlucky stars, I made it out alive . even though it took me all night and I never got my free pizza and ended up dropping out because I was now the crazy girl, that was the last known person seen with two missing college students.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.