CONTEST Storytime: Camping Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᎷᎬᎷᎾᎡᏆᎬᏚ
    Unknown-"Hey everyone,it's been so long since we last seen each other,why don't yous come see me at my place on friday"

Donna-"who is this"?

Unknown-"It's Kate,you remember?from school"

Kate...Kate who? Kate Davis...but I have her number,maybe Kate....no.It could't be her!she went missing years ago.

Donna-"Kate.....Kate Johnson? we thought you were.... missing or worse"

Kate-"oh don't be silly, my dad wanted to move after what happened, so you coming or what"

Oh that's right her mum died,she got really sick and was in and out of hospital,poor Kate couldn't focus in class.We tried to help as much as we could,but when her mum finally passed she stopped coming to school and started to shut everyone out.We hope she doesn't hate us after we stopped trying to help,it was too hard.When she suddenly disappeared we had no way of helping her we thought she was dead.

Donna-"yea sounds good,we will see you then"

Kate-"yay I'll send you my address tomorrow"

That was a weird txt,I'm going to try and get some sleep,I'm going to meet up with the others tomorrow.

That was such a weird night,I never thought I'd hear from Kate agin.Maybe everyone else got the same txt,I'll ask them when I meet up with them at the coffee shop.

I arrive at the coffee shop and I see Lucy and Jaxx sitting there being all flirty like usual.

Donna-"why don't you two get a room"

Lucy-"oh you're just jealous I got a big  strong sexy manand you don't"

jaxx smiles and laughs.

Donna-"be careful,keep saying things like that and Jaxx's head will explode"

jaxx smile quickly disappears

Jaxx-"oh ha-ha"

Donna-"hey where is Seth"?

Lucy-"running late as usual"......

Jaxx-"I hear his new girlfriend won't let him go anywhere without permission"

Donna&Lucy-"yea she sound's like a cow"

both looks at eachother and laugh, they notice Seth outside and stop laughing.

Seth-"hey guys,sorry I'm late i got held up"

the three look at eachother

All-"hey Seth"

Seth-"what are you guy's up to"?

Lucy-"nothing just the usual"

Donna-"hey did you guy's get a weird txt last night from kate"?

Seth-"yea I got it when I was doing my business"

Jaxx-"how the hell did she get our numbers"?

Seth-"I don't know, she possibly got them off of FriendsBook"

Lucy-"it's been so long,why is shw messaging us now"?

Donna-"I don't know, but I kind of already said I'd go"

Seth-"yea so did I"

Jaxx-"so did we"

Lucy-"so i guess we're going"

This seems like it could be a long drive.
    Lucy drives like an old lady,except when it comes to guys.But she's always been like this,if we had a school trip she'd make sure it doesn't involve any climbing up cliffs or walking anywhere other then a sidewalk in the town.
    Jaxx has changed.He used to get into fight's all the time at school and he's always been the one to protect me and Lucy,kinda like our big bodyguard.I remember one time he beat up this guy when he pushed through us waiting to get food.Obviously he has grown up a bit since then,so he doesn't fight anymore, but he will always be protective over me and Lucy.
    Seth is the shy one.Very quiet and a bit of a geek too,over the years he's come out of his shell not so shy and quiet. Which is good,but he is still a geek.
    Then there's me,they call me the tall and weird one...I guess it's because of my weird laugh and sense of humour? or because I loved to sing really loudly when listening to music.

I'm so tired,couldn't sleep thinking about what was going to happen on this trip,I'm going to get some more sleep.

As I wake up we're pulling into the driveway,Kate is standing at the door smiling and waving at us.She looks so different she's taller and slimmer,her face looks different it's like looking at two different people.It's almost like there's two people in one body,trapped, trying to escape a life of hell.The car stops and I open my door,then suddenly she looks straight at me,what is this weird feeling? my body starts to tingle it feels like she's reading my mind.I manage to shake the feeling off and proceed to get out of the car.
    Lucy runs up to Kate and hugs her, while we get the bags out of the car.

Kate-"it's good to see you Lucy it's been a while"

Lucy-"yea you too Kate you look so different since the last time i saw you"

Jaxx-"what happened to you? you just totally disappeared"

Kate-"oh don't worry about that, let's go inside I've just finished making lunch"

We grab our stuff and head inside,Jaxx and Lucy are the first ones in me and Seth follow behind,Kate turns and talks to Seth.

Kate-"I see you've given up smoking"

Seth-"ahh yea...it was 2 years ago...how did you know"?

Kate-"lucky guess"?....
    she giggles.

Me and Seth join the others on the couch, Seth knudges me,he looks a bit worried.

Seth-"how did she know that"?

Donna-"I don't know"

Kate walks in.

Kate-"is anyone hungry"?

All-"yea"

We all start eating it tastes amazing, it's a little weird as Kate could never cook,she always seemed to burn everything.

Donna-"I'm stuffed"

The other's agree.

Kate-"I have an idea why don't we go for a drive? I can show you guys around"

We all agree and get in the car,we pass a few buildings and lots of tree's.

Kate-"stop here I want to show you something"

The car comes to a stop and we all get out and follow kate.

Lucy-"what are we doing here"?

We looked up at the big rusted iron gates there was a sign on it saying, SINSTONE Cemetery.

Kate-"there's something i've been wanting to show you"

Feeling a little weird I turn and look at Lucy,who looks scared I grab Lucy by the hand.

Donna-"don't you think this is a little weird"?

Lucy-"yea it's creepy,why would she bring us here"?

Donna-"I don't know and I  don't like this"

Lucy-"I just want to go home I'm scared"

Donna-"me too but lets just get it over and done with,so we can leave"

We start walking through the cemetery l, with Lucy squeezing my hand.

Kate-"keep up guy's we're nearly there"

she says bouncing around,me and Lucy just look at each other.Kate turns her head and i get a glimpse of her looking at me,that uneasy feeling from earlier comes back.It feels like someone's in my head,reading my mind.This time it's like someone is talking pieces of my memory away, it's as if I'm almost forgetting who i am.How do i get tid of it? how doni get it to stop? it's driving me crazy.

Kate-"this is it guy's we're here"

We follow  Kates voice and see her standing in front of four open graves.

Lucy-"what are we doing here"?

Kate-"I found these a while ago,I thought it would be cool to come and look at them"

Just then i feel Lucy's hand tighten around mine, why did ahe bring us here? it's creepy staring into theae open graves,it's completely dark it was light before.

Donna-"Kate I think we've had enough fun for now,we should head back"

At that moment Kate starts to laugh.

Kate-"we're not going anywhere"

Seth-"what why not? why are you acting weird"?

Kate's voice starts to change.

Kate-"nobody's LEAVING"!!

That feeling comes back it's almost as if I'm paralyised,I can't  move.All i can see is what's going on around me.

Jaxx-"stuff this,guy's we're leaving"

Jaxx grabs Lucy's hand i feel her hand pull at mine and slip loose,but i can't move all i can fo is hear people talking.

Lucy-"come on Donna we're leaving"

I want to move but I can't there's something in my head,someone....it's almost as if someone is inside my head, stopping me from moving  controlling my thoughts....but why me!!??

Kate turns around her face is completely different,I can see her inside of my head.

Kate-"I told you NOBODY'S LEAVING"

I see Lucy and Jaxx getting pulled back towards Kate,WHAT'S HAPPENING!!??
    They are trapped on the ground,but Seth he hasn't moved could it be that he is being controlled like me? or is he that scared he can't move? Jaxx struggls to get up on his hands and knees.

Jaxx-"why are you doing this"?

Kate-"you all know why!! you left me alone....no one to help....now you must pay"

Kate lifts Jaxx and Lucy up without even touching them,they are thrown into separate graves.You can hear the thud of theirs  bodies hitting the ground, cries of pain as bones are broken.I still can't move....I.....I can't remember.....I can't remember how I got here.I can't remember what happened last year!! The only thing I can think of is that day whan she went missing.Right at that moment Kate draws Sethin with this strange force,her hand connects with his neck.I can hear it....I can hear her hand squeezing, the air slowly leaving his body it's as if I'm right beside him,but I'm not.CRACK!! This awful sound rings in my ears,SETH!!Kate smiles as Seth's body falls to the ground.I want to scream,I want to run and cry!! But I can't move,all I can do is watch as my  friends die around me.

Here she comes....slowly walking towards me.... her face.....is not her face anymore....her body slouched over,her hair covering her face.Is this it!!?? Am I going to die....I'M SORRY!!
    I'M SORRY I WASN'T THERE TO HELP MORE!!All I can do is scream it in my mind while this monster approaches me. She stops....right in front of me, heavily breathing,almost like she is growing,her head starts to lift up.I want to close my eyes but they are stuck wide open.

Kate-"you left me....you left me to hurt myself....to forget all my memories.... but I never left you,always watching you.Hanging with friends,those kate night hook up's,making new friends and living your life like nothing happened....I know everything.But you won't,not anymore!!....Now you're going to be stuck with me forever"!!

The hair falls from her face as this monsyer slowly appears,I start to forget who everyone is who I am.All I can remember is Kate,I'm sorry....I truly an sorry.The darkness takes over.Kates twisted voice slowly echoe's out in my mind."you will never leave me alone again""

Donna has never been the same since that day....I know it was my fault I wasn't myself back then,I don't know what happened I never wanted to leave years ago. The rage it filled me I had weirs things happening,exactly like what happened to my mum.But this time....It didn't kill me.....I lived I escaped.... Donna.....I accept your apology, but will you accept mine.

2. HALLOWEEN HORROR HOUSE
    "Last Halloween was a mess up guys"...Zander nodded.We both were both dressed as sailors with cool tattoos(temporary)of one piece pirates but,still got less candy than previous year."This time I am gonna be Freddy Kruger arrr... nightmare at our street".Zander laughed."I am gonna be Vampire this time"he said.All of our gang picked some or other character costume from dc pr marvel comics amd we had to meet at our regular spot just on the night of Halloween which is a week after..

A week later..
    "Finally" we all breathed our hearts out.Zander came as he said"Welcome...Count Zander blood warmingly likes your company"."Felling sleeppyyy Count" I whispered.Quinn and Cj had same costume's as ghosts..which was strange as they have it for every year but with a different gang this time they are hanging with us.
    "Alright guys,let's start lotting from the corner where there are spooky houses and got to the center where they have great candy".all agreed.when we got to the last house we stopped and gasped to a particular house..The BOURNVILLES Residence..
    "Guys lets go back"i said it's spooky.
    "Those who spent about 15 minutes in that house gets a pimd crate from winston"he said.
    We were tempted and agreed..
    Cj and quinn went in first and were inside of it for more that 15 minutes. "Should we check" i asked zander."we'll wait for 5 more minutes and go in"he assured me.
    They got back in 2 minutes after that.
    "Now it's your turn" they both said and were in silence which was odd..
    Zander opened the door

It was one haunted house.. Windows were covered with web.Broken glass.cranky floor.Its a 90's Halloween atmospheric area which had the one thing everyone is scared of ..The "Basement".. "Don't go it's a death trap" ours heart's said as they raised their beat.
    We went in and searced for light switch..there was a chain bulb and we snatched it. The room was full dirt filled with some crazy items. We saw our watches and it was 5 minutes past our bet time.we raced to the exit.
    It was already too late.there were 2 figures waiting at the exit for us.
    "Yummmmy,don't you think hun"."yessszz"
    "Who r u" we muttered.
    "I am Mr.Sulivan and this is my wife we feed on kids every Halloween..your "guys" sold you off to us as they do it every year to our meals?"....hahahahah

AFTER A YEAR..
    "Who's next CJ".No idea Quinn.."..Cj glances towards the screen.."How about the one who is reading this?"....

3. YEEEZUS

1 Hour later

6. My  scariest camping ever. >_<

That day, me and my group of friends(9), we had gone camping near a river situated near a dense forest. We were all enjoying ourself, when suddenly a lullaby song was audible. At first, i was damn scared but we chilled, thinking it was a bird chirping.

But we did not expect this to happen. We were all enjoying by the fire;singing &playing, when suddenly a giggling was heard behind our tent. We knew it could not be us as we all were present there together. "Then what it was?" We thought. We all became silent and the giggling stopped. We slowly went to see. We were shocked. We saw a little girl wearing a blue dress running down into the forest, holding a doll in her hand.
    I was trembling of fear. We werent aware of what initiative to take next, so we went back to our tent fearfully.

Next,early in the morning, we packed our things and started our way back home. Returning home, a strange thing we saw.

We saw a tomb along the forest road. We went to see it. We were literally shocked and scared. It was written a story about a small girl whom was mudered years ago here in the forest. We were more shocked when we saw a doll kept on the tomb, now we were 100% it was a ghost we saw.
    We quickly went back in our car and went home safely, never went back there and never seen the small girl ever.   >_< ...... 0.o

7. Update on my story, I found out yesterday from one of my cousins that, the morning that camper told us about the lady being behind us, He had a long scratch across his back. Still not spoopy but wtf yo

8. [​IMG]
    i just moved into a new house in october. we renovated everything ourselves, painted the walls, etc. it was a slow process. it took us about a month and a half to get it all done. i never really go out so i never met any of our neighbors. but my dad is super social and he like to talk to everyone.
    when we moved in, our rooms were the last to get in the new house. i slept in my new room with no blinds, a bunch of boxes and just a bed. my stuff was still in the garage and it took me about a week to get things in order. that window, i guess, was the dining room window. i've never been in the house so i guess it's directly in front of the kitchen. since i have no blinds, i know when someone's home or not since the lights would be on and it would be kinda shining in my room.
    i come home pretty late, around 12 or so and when i come home, that light would still be on. one night, a tuesday, it wasn't. so i figured my neighbors weren't home. i got good sleep since there wasn't any light shining in my room. (my parents were in the process of getting new blinds for the house from home depot) the next night, wednesday, it was on. so i figured they were back..thursday, things got weird. coz i got home at 12-ish am, and it was on, and then turned off. i've never seen it happen before and it was weird that it was at 3am. friday morning, my dad told me our neighbor died. i asked which neighbor. the one right next door. a little old lady was living there. they found her that morning by her caretaker that comes in every friday to buy her groceries. she's been dead for at least 2 days. no one has been in and out of the house, obviously. i told my parents about the lights and they said it was impossible since she was dead. the house sat empty for about 4 months.
    but. it didn't stop there.
    we have 2 back yards. well, guess it's one big one but with a garage in the middle so it's like split into 2. from the first yard, you see into her backyard, which is pristine af. perfectly mowed grass and rose bushes. no furniture. nothing. just a perfect yard.
    the previous owners of the house used the second yard as a dump for their unwanted stuff. so when we got there, there were still lots of trash and furniture left that needed to be cleaned out. and that was my job. the little walkway from the first yard to the second yard has a little hill so you can perfectly see into her backyard without going on your tiptoes.
    one late afternoon, i was walking by and i hear a familiar hissing. her yard's sprinklers turned on, which was odd coz it usually turns on af 5am and it was about 530pm. i peered over the fence. didn't even get on my tiptoes or anything since i was on the hill part of my walkway. i see the backyard light turn on and i heard a faint humming. then a chill ran through me and a rose smell so strong that i got knocked back. mind you, this has been about 2 and a half months being empty. all her stuff has been sold off and the house was up for sale. the power and water had been cut off.
    had a party in my first yard 2 weeks after and saw the house being looked at by a family. they were in the backyard. i heard the mum say 'these rose bushes are so nice. i love the white!' which had me confused coz i've looked at those rosebushes about a millions times from passing by from cleaning the second yard and i swear on my first born they were red. they were red coz the first day of us moving, my dad plucked a rose that was hanging over our fence and gave it to me and it sat in my room til it died and turned black. but, to this day, their roses are white.

10. Good luck to all those who entered

11. In before lock though ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.