CONTEST Storytime: Camping Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not long ago, but before interstate highways ran around towns and cities, a young man left Greensboro late one night to drive to his old home in Lexington. At that time, just east of Jamestown, the old road dipped through a tunnel under the train tracks. The young man knew the road well, but it was a thick foggy night in early summer and he drove cautiously, especially when he neared the Jamestown underpass. Many wrecks had taken place at that spot. He slowed down on the curve leading to the tunnel and was halfway through it when his eyes almost popped out of his head. Standing on the roadside just beyond the underpass was an indistinct white figure with arms raised in a gesture of distress. The young man quickly slammed on his brakes and came to a stop beside the figure.

It was a girl, young, beautiful, resplendent in a long white evening dress. Her troubled eyes were glaring straight toward him. Obviously she was in need. He jumped from the car and ran around to where she stood motionless. "Can I help you?"

"yes." Her voice was low, stranger. I want to go home. I live in High Point."

He opened the door, and she got in. As they drove off, he said, "I'm glad I came by. I didn't expect to find anyone like you on the road so late at night."

"I was at a dance." She spoke in a monotone. "My date and I had a quarrel. It was very bad. I made him drop me back there."

He tried to continue the conversation, but she would say nothing more until they were into High Point. "Turn at the next left," she said. "I live three doors on the right." He parked before a darkened house, got out of the car and went around to open the door for her. There was no one there! He looked into the back seat. No one! He thought she might have rushed up the sidewalk and out of sight.

Confused and undecided about what to do next, he thought it only reasonable to find out if she had entered the house. He went up the steps and knocked on the door. No one came. He knocked again. There was no sound anywhere. After a third knock, through the side panes a dim light appeared from the pitch-black hallway. Finally the door was opened by a white-haired woman in a night robe.

"I brought a girl to this house," he explained, "but now I can't find her. Have you seen her? I picked her up out on the highway."

"Where?"

"At the Jamestown underpass. She told me she had been to a dance and was on her way home."

"Yes, I know," said the woman wearily. "that was my daughter. She was killed in a wreck at that tunnel five years ago tonight. And every year since, on this very night, she signals a young man like you to pick her up. She is still trying to get home."

The young man turned from the doorway, speechless. The dim light in the house went out. He drove on to Lexington, but never has he forgotten, nor will he ever forget, the beautiful hitchhiker and how she vanished into the night.

P.s I want my rs to have one extra PIMD crate ??

2. Subj: DON'T DELETE THIS!!! (it scared the crap outta me)

Once there was a a beautiful young girl who lived in a small town just south of Farmersburg. Her parents had to go to town for a while, so they left their daughter home alone, but protected by her dog, which was a very large collie. The parents told the girl to lock all the windows and doors after they had left. And at about 8:00pm the parents went to town. So doing what she was told the girl shut and locked every window and every door. But there was one window in the basement that would not close completely.

Trying as best as she could she finally got the window shut, but it would not lock. So she left the window, and went back upstairs. But just to make sure that no one could get in, she put the dead-bolt lock on the basement door.

Then she sat down had some dinner and decided to go to sleep for the night. Settling down to sleep at about 12:00 she snuggled up with the dog and fell asleep.

But at one point, she suddenly woke up. She turned and looked at the clock...it was 2:30. She snuggled down again wondering what had woken her.....when she heard a noise. It was a dripping sound. She thought that she had left the water running, and now it was dripping into the drain of her sink. So thinking it was no big deal she decided to go back to sleep.

But she felt nervous so she reached her hand over the edge of her bed, and let the dog lick her hand for reassurance that he would protect her. Again at about 3:45 she woke up hearing dripping. She was slightly angry now but went back to sleep anyway. Again she reached down and let the dog lick her hand. Then she fell back to sleep.

At 6:52 the girl decided that she had had enough...she got up just in time to see her parents were pulling up to the house. "Good,"she thought. "Now somebody can fix the sink...'cause I know I didn't leave it running." She walked to the bathroom and there was the collie dog, skinned and hung up on the curtain rod. The noise she heard was its blood dripping into a puddle on the floor. The girl screamed and ran to her bedroom to get a weapon, in case someone was still in the house.....and there on the floor, next to her bed she saw a small note, written in blood, saying: HUMANS CAN LICK TOO, MY BEAUTIFUL.

P.s I want my rs to have a extra PIMD crate ??

3. They didn’t believe me when I told them there was an open wireless network in range, aptly named “Free Wifi.” It was rather slow, but that’s not the problem. You see, we were camping out in the middle of nowhere (Tar Hollow forests, for any fellow Ohioans out there.) We parked the truck about a mile down the trail, and from there it was a fifteen minute drive to the only ramp onto the highway. We were far removed from civilization, to say the least.

After we were all done with checking in on Facebook and replying to snapchats, my friends and I made a game of finding the source of the signal. Marco and Sean went in one direction, Mike and I went the other. Three minutes later, we were all back at the site. The signal dropped off after 185 paces in the direction I went, and roughly 250 in the opposite.

We agreed with Sean’s proposal to go in a third direction, so to approximate by triangulation the whereabouts of the source. Marco counted the steps, Mike kept an eye on the signal indicator, Sean and I looked out for anything that remotely resembled a router.

About a hundred feet in, Mike told Marco to stop counting. The signal was at full strength. I looked around for flashing LEDs or running cables or anything that lit up. Marco suggested it could be a pocket wifi hotspot that another camper had left behind (though that was unlikely, since there was no 3G coverage out there.) But we found nothing.

We gave up the search and made way back towards the campsite. That’s when the wifi signal disappeared.

The sun was setting and it was starting to fog up. A little spooked, we agreed we would pack our stuff and hike back to the truck. When we got back, we realized that we had been robbed. Our bags were torn open, our food supplies were missing, and our tents were toppled.

What immediately seemed odd was to me that the thieves hadn’t taken our laptops or cameras. Upon closer inspection, all they took were the foods and beverages. And in my opinion, that was the scary part. Needless to say, we crammed whatever we could into our torn-up bags and made a dash for the truck. It wasn’t until we got onto the truck that Mike told us to check our phones. The wifi signal was at full strength again. A chill ran down my spine when I saw the name of the connection: RUN, BOYS, RUN

P.s I want my rs to have the extra one

4. Adolphine Asylum:

It had already been a couple hours when Alexa and I entered the Abandoned asylum. Apparently the place had been shut down because the doctor used to do experiments on his patients, which led to several dying. The windows creaking and doors slamming made us want to leave, but we had to do​ the dare. We didn't want to be labeled as wimps.

Everything was okay until around 1:30am. We saw things move and doors slamming shut. I swore we heard a little girl crying. As we made our way down Corridor B, it started to get cold, like maybe 30° cold, that's when I knew we were almost there.

Alexa said she could here people talking in the kitchen area, we called out, but no one responded. We finally reached the kitchen area around 2:45 am. What we saw was so unbelievable.

The ghosts were making ice cream! They even offered us some, and let me tell you, it was the best ice cream I've ever tasted.

And that's the story of how we became friends with the ghosts of Adolphine Asylum.

5. Tess sat at the campfire, face raw from the extended scrubbing. "Why is skin care so...extra?" she wondered, rubbing at her irritated skin.
    Thing is, it was only one part of her face that was dry and itchy. Her chin and cheeks were glowing as beautiful as ever, but when you looked at her forehead it was ridden with the little red bumps she'd remembered from her teens along with rough dry skin patches.
    JD came out, sitting next to his distressed friend. "Look, if you keep picking it's just going to get worse." She glared back at him. "You think i don't know?! They just keep multiplying every night! Oh JD my skin was so clear for years!" she said, laying her head in her palms about to sob.
    "Look at me." he said, confused. Tess turned to him, frowning. "What?" JD moved a little closer to examine her skin, "Stop moving your skin." "In not moving a muscle!" She replied, annoyed and confused as to what was JD's deal. "Your skin is literally crawling!" he shrieked.
    Alexa popped her head out of the tent, "Look if you guys are going to be so LOUD then i'm gonn-" JD interrupted, "No dude come here! Tell me her skin isn't moving." he waved his friend over. As they both looked down at her like a specimen, Tess began to cry, laying her face into her palms again. But this time she felt it.
    "Oh my gosh something is in my skin!!!" She shrieks, running into her glamped out tent to see the mirror. She squeezed at her face, panicked. With just a little more pressure, it happened. JD and Alexa watched in borrow as a maggot squirmed out of a pore. That's all it took for JD to faint, leaving Alexa alone to deal with the issue. "Tess stop messing with it! We have to get you to the hospital."
    At this point, Tess had had enough. She pulled out a pocket knife from her purse and cut a line into her skin, causing maggots to pour out along with blood and puss.
    Well, as you can expect, they were in the hospital not even an hour later. "Ma'am have you been camping recently?" a consultant asks Tess, writing down notes. "Well yes um.. glamping. We went to this place by a lake for a week." "And did you see any strange bugs?" "Yeah haha! We saw these strange firefly-like bugs and caught them, of course we let them go afterwards though."
    And that kids is how the world discovered the toxic parasite, the glowhorned locust. It waits until it's victims are asleep then burrows into an open wound, laying its eggs for them to hatch later on and crawl out of the victims pores.
    DON'T FORGET TO WEAR BUG SPRAY THIS SUMMER!

6. THAT MOMENT YOU WISH YOU HAD INTELLIGENT NEWB FRIENDS

7. There once was a family a long time ago that went on vacation. A mother, father, Brother, Sister and last but not least a small baby. After a long day of sight seeing and traveling the family decides to check into a local hotel. They'd checked out all the surrounding areas and the hotels were all full. Finally they come to the last one. They enter in to find that the hotel is full! Desperate, the father tells the clerk "We'll take anything you have..just Anything!! Please Mr. don't you have a room for us?" The clerk felt really bad for the family and told the father "Sir, we do happen to have just one room left. We don't normally let people stay in it though. It's haunted. Everyone that has stayed always disappears in the middle of the night without so much as a goodbye or even paying their bill!" The father says " Great!! We'll take it! You see, I don't believe in all that ghost rubbish anyhow!" He takes the key and they go off into the old hotel room. Seeing as how the family was so tired from their travel, the family decided to order out for pizza. The pizza finally arrives and the mother gets the pizza and sits it on the counter. The little baby was so hungry!! He watched that pizza the whole time! Mom announced "Everyone it's time to wash up for dinner!!" So off to the bathroom Mom goes to wash her hands for dinner. She enters into the bathroom, turns on the sink and a horribly scary voice can be heard...
    "BLOOOOOODYYYYYYYY FINNNNNNNNGGGERRRRRR"
    It scares the mom so badly that she jumps out the bathroom window and runs away! Never to be seen again!
    After a few minutes the father starts to wonder where the mother is...so he tells the kids he'll go find out so that they can take their turn in the bathroom and then eat the pizza. He goes into the bathroom, turn on the sink and hears that same scary voice "BLOOOOOOODYYYYYY FIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGERRRRR"
    He gets so scared that he runs to the window, jumps out never to be seen again.
    After a few minutes the brother starts to wonder where Mom and Dad went. He goes into the bathroom to check on them. He walks over to the sink, turns on the water and hears "BBBBLLLLLLOOOODDDDYYYY FIIINNNNNNGGGERRRRR" (getting louder and louder each time it's said) He runs to the window and jumps out, never to be seen again.
    The sister starts to wonder where everyone has gone to. She goes into the bathroom to check things out. Once in the bathroom she decides to wash up. She walks to the sink, turns on the water and hears a scary voice "BBBBLLLLLLOOOODDDDYYYYY FFIIINNNNGGGGEEERRRRR" (getting louder each time it's said) She's so scared that she runs to the bathroom window and jumps out, never to be seen again.
    Ok...so all that's left is the baby,.....he's pretty upset that everyone has left him alone and he can't even reach that delicous pizza himself! He's going to tell them exactly what he thinks about it too! JUST as soon as he can find them. He crawls into the bathroom to see where everyone has gone. First he opens the door...nothing...he crawls over to the sink...still nothing....."hmm" he thinks to himself...THEN he hears it! The scary scary voice..."BLLLLOOODDDDYYY FIIINNNNNGGERRRRR" The baby, frustrated, looks around ..."BLLLLOOODDDDYYY FIIINNNNNGGERRRRR" (much louder this time!) the baby just sits there ,..."BLLLLOOODDDDYYY FIIINNNNNGGERRRRR (VERY loud) Finally the baby says just as loud and very frustrated "AWWWW Stick A BANDAID ON IT!" he shouts!?

8. THE Man With the One Black Eye ○~●

One day a group of friends went out
    to a cabin, Alexia,Molly there little
    sister and there little brother Jd.
    What they didn't know a Demon man with one pitch black eye died there.They had to stay there for a week.Every night they hear a whisper from the basement of the cabin say "i am the man with the one black eye", but everynight it got louder and louder, they ignored it.till one day Alexia Little brother Jd was really tired and laying on the couch.He suddenly heard,"I am the man with the one black eye it got quiet and loud.
    He got closer to the door he herd him from the door It gout louder and he repeated"I AM THE MAN WITH THE ONE BLACK EYE".So Jd put his hand on the handle and open the door
    And seen a tall black figure, Jd yelled "SHUT UP OR YOU WILL BE THE MAN WITH TWO BLACK EYES!"He slammed the door walked away and layed on the couch.

9. "So, who's that girl then?"

It was Alexa first year in the University. Alexa was feeling nervous but at the same time, excited about it. She couldn't wait to meet her roommate and was hoping she was sharing a room with a nice person.

When she met with her roommate, Alexa was thankful that the person was not someone who's rude and annoying. Alexa and her roommate, Tess, was quick to call each other as a best friend. From the first day they met, they have been doing almost everything together. Playing together, studying together, laughing together and walking to class together. They were practically like twins.

One day, on Alexa's first day of  second year as one of the students in that University, she didn't saw Tess. At first, Alexa thought Tess was running late or having some problems and would be there late, so Alexa stop worrying about Tess. But, as Alexa waiting for Tess arrival, days become weeks and weeks become months. Alexa started to feels worry about her best friend. So, the next day, Alexa went to met one of her Lecturer and told her lecturer about Tess. Her lecturer ask Alexa what her best friend name. Alexa told her lecturer and her lecturer starts looking for Tess file.

What her lecturer told her was not what Alexa expecting to hear...

"I'm sorry, Alexa, but there's no Tess in this University. And according to the data in this computer, you've been living in that room alone. There's no one sharing that room with you."

Alexa was so shocked about what her lecturer told her. She was speechless and her face starts to turn pale from the news she just heard. Alexa couldn't say any words except mumbled a quiet sorry to her lecturer and walk out from there.

Walking to her room, Alexa couldn't stop thinking about the news. "If Tess doesn't exist, then who's that girl in my room? Who's that girl I've been hanging out with everyday for the past year?" The more she think about it, the paler she become. As soon as Alexa arrive in her room, she quickly pack up her things and left and never came back to that University again.

After Alexa left, there was no one living in that room, ever again.

Ps : based on true story

10. I received a text from Molly, the person I loved the most. I suddenly let out a smile. Seeing her name makes my heart flutter. How I wish I am with her to protect her. I opened the message and read :

"Hi JD?, I just want you to remember that I Love You so much and you're the person I think from the time I wake up to the time I need to sleep. I just want you to know that I did some camping stuff alone cause its so boring in our house. Take care always"

Another message popped up.

"Hey JD what's wrong with you?Why are you telling me that you will kill yourself?!!!"

The smile on my face suddenly vanished when I heard someone entered the house. My body is shaking and I am so nervous. I get my gun and hid myself in a cabinet. I heard some footsteps walking through the room I've been hiding.

He took the cellphone and got shocked from what he just read. I took the opportunity to shoot him at his back and he ended up lying in the floor, bathing in his own blood.And then, I said my last words to him.

"Farewell, JD"

No ghost :(

11. Two girls share a college dorm room together. They go out partying one evening, and one of the girls, Alexa, returns to their room and retrieves her purse without turning on the lights. Later, the second girl, Quinn, heads back to the room to sleep. Alexa stays out until late, at which point she returns to find a bunch of police officers outside her dorm. They try to restrain her, but she insists on entering -- where she sees her bloodied dead roommate, and written in blood on the wall, "AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DIDN'T TURN ON THE LIGHT?"

HOPE this was scary af

12. ooooh count me in :)

13. There used to be a well known user on this game, her username was -IamNotYou- . Everyday she posted well wishes on the world chat, partied hard and spoke to her many online friends from around the globe. But then it all changed.....

Due to her fame amongst the PIMD community

14. There used to be a well known user on this game, her username was -IamNotYou- . Everyday she posted well wishes on the world chat, partied hard and spoke to her many online friends from around the globe. But then it all changed....She stopped posting on WC, stopped partying and ignored all her messages .

Then she stopped logging in completely.

Due to her fame amongst the PIMD community ATA reached out to, they contacted her by every means possible but they got the same message every time "Go away, I am not you." Eventually people moved on, all except Alexandra (one of the main characters) she couldn't understand why -IamNotYou- would just give up like that. Nobody has ever seen or heard from -IamNotYou- in 2 years. Yet legend says, if you contact ATA and ask about her, they will block you....

After all ATA has to hide there secretes....murder included.

15. There once was a family a long time ago that went on vacation. A mother, father, Brother, Sister and last but not least a small baby. After a long day of sight seeing and traveling the family decides to check into a local hotel. They'd checked out all the surrounding areas and the hotels were all full. Finally they come to the last one. They enter in to find that the hotel is full! Desperate, the father tells the clerk "We'll take anything you have..just Anything!! Please Mr. don't you have a room for us?" The clerk felt really bad for the family and told the father "Sir, we do happen to have just one room left. We don't normally let people stay in it though. It's haunted. Everyone that has stayed always disappears in the middle of the night without so much as a goodbye or even paying their bill!" The father says " Great!! We'll take it! You see, I don't believe in all that ghost rubbish anyhow!" He takes the key and they go off into the old hotel room. Seeing as how the family was so tired from their travel, the family decided to order out for pizza. The pizza finally arrives and the mother gets the pizza and sits it on the counter. The little baby was so hungry!! He watched that pizza the whole time! Mom announced "Everyone it's time to wash up for dinner!!" So off to the bathroom Mom goes to wash her hands for dinner. She enters into the bathroom, turns on the sink and a horribly scary voice can be heard...
    "BLOOOOOODYYYYYYYY FINNNNNNNNGGGERRRRRR"
    It scares the mom so badly that she jumps out the bathroom window and runs away! Never to be seen again!
    After a few minutes the father starts to wonder where the mother is...so he tells the kids he'll go find out so that they can take their turn in the bathroom and then eat the pizza. He goes into the bathroom, turn on the sink and hears that same scary voice "BLOOOOOOODYYYYYY FIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGERRRRR"
    He gets so scared that he runs to the window, jumps out never to be seen again.
    After a few minutes the brother starts to wonder where Mom and Dad went. He goes into the bathroom to check on them. He walks over to the sink, turns on the water and hears "BBBBLLLLLLOOOODDDDYYYY FIIINNNNNNGGGERRRRR" (getting louder and louder each time it's said) He runs to the window and jumps out, never to be seen again.
    The sister starts to wonder where everyone has gone to. She goes into the bathroom to check things out. Once in the bathroom she decides to wash up. She walks to the sink, turns on the water and hears a scary voice "BBBBLLLLLLOOOODDDDYYYYY FFIIINNNNGGGGEEERRRRR" (getting louder each time it's said) She's so scared that she runs to the bathroom window and jumps out, never to be seen again.
    Ok...so all that's left is the baby,.....he's pretty upset that everyone has left him alone and he can't even reach that delicous pizza himself! He's going to tell them exactly what he thinks about it too! JUST as soon as he can find them. He crawls into the bathroom to see where everyone has gone. First he opens the door...nothing...he crawls over to the sink...still nothing....."hmm" he thinks to himself...THEN he hears it! The scary scary voice..."BLLLLOOODDDDYYY FIIINNNNNGGERRRRR" The baby, frustrated, looks around ..."BLLLLOOODDDDYYY FIIINNNNNGGERRRRR" (much louder this time!) the baby just sits there ,..."BLLLLOOODDDDYYY FIIINNNNNGGERRRRR (VERY loud) Finally the baby says just as loud and very frustrated "AWWWW Stick A BANDAID ON IT!" he shouts!

16. Don’t Turn on the Light

Once their were two girls who shared a college dorm together. Their names were Molly and alexa. The girls were out partying one night. Molly noticed she forgot her purse and went back quickly to the dorm. With out turning on the lights she walked in and grabbed the purse. Then she returned to the party. Later on in the night, alexa got tired. She left to the dorm to go to sleep.
    The next morning, Molly went back to the dorm. The police officers were outside.
    " Officer, what's the problem?" She asked.
    " There has been a murderer."
    " Oh my god. Please let me see."
    "No. It's a bit to sloppy." Said the officer.
    "Please." Finally, the officer let alexa upstairs. When she walked in the room she saw her roomate covered with a clean white sheet. On the mirror in big, red letters words said: " AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DIDN'T TURN ON THE LIGHT?"

17. SHE WAS BURIED ALIVE
    MY GREAT-GREAT grandmother, ill for quite some time, finally passed away after lying in a coma for several days. My great-great grandfather was devastated beyond belief, as she was his one true love and they had been married over 50 years. They were married so long it seemed as if they knew each other's innermost thoughts.

After the doctor pronounced her dead, my great-great grandfather insisted that she was not. They had to literally pry him away from his wife's body so they could ready her for burial.

Now, back in those days they had backyard burial plots and did not drain the body of its fluids. They simply prepared a proper coffin and committed the body (in its coffin) to its permanent resting place. Throughout this process, my great-great grandfather protested so fiercely that he had to be sedated and put to bed. His wife was buried and that was that.

That night he woke to a horrific vision of his wife hysterically trying to scratch her way out of the coffin. He phoned the doctor immediately and begged to have his wife's body exhumed. The doctor refused, but my great-great grandfather had this nightmare every night for a week, each time frantically begging to have his wife removed from the grave.

Finally the doctor gave in and, together with local authorities, exhumed the body. The coffin was pried open and to everyone's horror and amazement, my great-great grandmother's nails were bent back and there were bloody scratch-marks on the inside of the coffin.

18. The treant three-houses camping it was a cool name for a camping, my friend said, and we signed up for this camp. Finaly we arrive, it looks so cool, very tall trees with the houses in them, all the houses connected making a little camp in that trees, so cool.
    We had a great time i remember, but then i had the worst idea, toasted marshmallows.
    We should went back to the ground to make the fire, but we didnt, we made the fire in the tree.
    Oh no! What is that? Is the earth shaking? No, it was him, the tree, the treant, and he was mad.
    Not only him, all the treant was mad, but they cant reach us, we are on them but, are we safe?
    They started to move to the next camp, killing all the people there, are they looking for revenge? Maybe.
    The went camp by camp, killing and killing, while we started to die slowly here, without food or watter.
    Will they stop? I don't know. Even if we all up here die? Maybe, i don't know.
    I only know one thing, if u hear the wind, if u hear the trees, run away, they are coming for you.

19. My family is waiting

After a hard day at work, I came home and saw my girlfriend with our son on her lap. I do not know what's more terrifying, seeing my girlfriend dead with her non-born son, or the fact that someone came into my apartment to leave them there.

20. I hope you guys enjoy my creepy camping Story.

Me and some college buddies of mine Patrick , Vaughn, Stacey, Jade decided to go on a camping trip afer finals. The exam scores were posted on the outside of Proffesor Wood's door, the usual place he posted anything important. We all recieved high scores and it just confirmed we deserved a drunkin night out in the woods with some coed hotties. We all got together for lunch that afternoon and made a list of Food and other camping crap we would need. The most important thing on that list was beer, liqour. Whats a camping trip without alcohol? We got all the camping gear we needed and by the time vaughnes 's uncle got our Alcohol it was to late to set up any college camping ground. We all got a good nights rest and met up At 's favorite diner in town for breakfast. When we settling up the check there was this pimple faced dork at the counter who entered the bill up wrong 3 Times. Patrick was so pissed he ripped the kids glasses off threw down $100 and said this should cover it , keep the rest to fix your face and buy a date loser. The kid being half of --size just put the money in the register and ran away. Patrick and Vaughn were High fiving but I nor Stacey and Jade thought it was funny. Oh well they are jocks thats what they do I guess. We headed out to find our drinking grounds for the Night.

Finally 2 hours in a car full of warm beer jammed behind my back and loud 90s rock songs blaring We had arrived. What a crappy spot , no good View of the Lake, there was what looked to be like a dead animal by the bushes. No way Man! Im not camping there, I told Patrick. Its fine he said, its for one night now pop Open a beer and lets set these tents up. After seeing this Hell whole the last Thing I wanted to do was set up homested. Whatever , there (pop chhsssssss) the official Hell whole drunkin camping trip had Started.

We organized the tents, iced Down The beers made the girls some drinks and damn we forgot to build a fire pit. Patrick and Stacey agreed to go round up some rocks while me and Jade went to gather firewood. Vaughn being Vaughn decided to go MIA on us with half the beer.

(Crash, snap) Damm-- I hope thats enough firewood, doesnt seem like smokey would aprove this blaze. Where are Patrick and Stacey they had a much easier task all the rocks are right over there. You make yourself a drink and Ill go find them , I hope their not, nevermind, Ill just go find them. I had to knock Down the brush as I walked, it looked like they headed this way. Stacey...Patrick.. where are you.....Stacey...Patrick... where the Hell are ahhhhhhhhhhghhh!!!!

I ran back to camp as fast as I could , cmon Lets get the hell out of here HURRY. Whats wrong. ... Shut up, SHUT UP CMON GET IN THE CAR. I have never seen anything like that their bodies were. ..OMG we have to call the police. I grabbed my phone to call the police (BOOOOOM, CRASSSHHHH,) glass went everywhere. Thats the last thing I remember at the campsite.

I woke up in a room, I couldnt see anything but it smelled, Oh God the smell was like a room of dead animals. You could hear the flies buzzing in the room. I heard a loud thudding above me and a dragging Sound. I didnt say a word, I just layed there feeling cold, scared, so exausted like I had ran 10 miles or something. A light burst in the room and scalded my eyes, hello. ...I said. .. Is anyone there? The dragging Sound got denser and I could see a figura dragging what looked like a person. No, it couldnt be, I Shut my eyes tight like I had soap in them. I re opened my eyes and saw Jade ripped apart being Drug across the concrete floor by....wait my eyes... this cant be. Yes Brian you Did this to your friends, you murdered them. Awwww whats the matter Brian ? You growing feelings now Brian??? Hahaha, they didnt have feelings for you when they ripped your glasses off and told you to I think it was "Fix your face and buy a date"

(Brian...wake up man ) I heard nudging my Head up off the Tablet in the break room. What the Hell happened to you, you look like you just gutted a hog man. I looked around the room . my eyes still focusing , I saw a news paper on the table. .

-----Headline----
    ..4 college kids missing on a camping trip. Any Information Please call the justiceville police Department.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.