LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🦋Butterfly Kiss Shard Box🦋

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Jun 29, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

🎉 Get ready for a dazzling experience! The long-awaited Butterfly Kiss Shard Box has finally arrived. Unveil the ethereal beauty of these enchanting creatures through these wonderful avatars! 🦋✨

[​IMG]
    I will be smiling as wide as this good boy once I get enough of those purple butterfly shards for that one cheeky avatar 😉!

[​IMG]
    You have a chance of getting any of the following shards:

Orange Butterfly Blossom Shard
    Blue Butterfly Blossom Shard
    Purple Butterfly Blossom Shard

These shards will be available from opening the Butterfly Kiss Shard Box
    This Shard Box is available in the Store from now until 12 PM PST on Tuesday, July 18th!

These shard boxes are only available for 2 WEEKs, but the avatars can be purchased up until 12 PM PST on Tuesday, August 1st!

Please note that once the Avatars leave the shop, you will not be able to get them anymore!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Please note you will NOT be able to achieve the VIP avatars without first having the regular set.

[​IMG]
    Looks like Pooh got his butterfly kiss already! 🦋💋

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛠BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 [ATA]Beans, Jun 29, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
    totoro, Muschi, MissPeaches and 12 others like this.
  2. Cute

Ande and Miley like this.
  3. Ahm...

wildcard and Vexes like this.
  4. Cute cute 🌸

5. So much avis are being weirdly pushed on that line of almost no clothing, I want good looking clothed avi bruh we got enough 18+ hunts and will probably continue to get more than we need.

Bigby, PennyDreadful, -May- and 36 others like this.
  6. Why r they naked

7. I feel some poses are repeating from previous shard avis

8. I’m convinced ATA’s beauty standard for avis is the whiter they are, the more expensive/conventionally pretty they will be 💀
    The best looking male avi is the Asian guy by far btw.

-May-, DP, Arux and 6 others like this.
  9. Yes… the swings, the lingerie, the same exact poses LOL

-May-, NotCake, cindyytania and 15 others like this.
  10. Is no clothes the new trend?

They’re nice looking, but some of us just want some clothes. Do you need art designers for clothes like pls 🙏🙏

11. Lmao 😂😭😟

kasey948 likes this.
  12. Why are they all naked 😭😭😭 YIU HAD AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE THEM CUTE BARBIE OR BUTTERFLY OUTFITS. All guy avis look trans or gay. While idc about that Where's the STRAIGHT representation?? 55/55 avis are literal backs no face. 🥲

13. I am all for a little sensual but half naked men and barely dress females not my thing like give me avis that are at least decently covered

14. 100% agree with this one. Why do y'all @ ATA even take surveys if y'all don't wanna work on em 🤣😭 sthap this!!