Your opinions on the cc clubs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Javi, Sep 21, 2019.

1. So I am aware that there are many cat clubs and many good ones to and I have yet to explore more but do y’all ever wonder , is that a good cc? Are the admins fast or slow at responding? Are the parties slower? Or is just a nice club with an active cc or kinda boring with members who are not so nice?

And this is where you guys come in

I would like you guys to post your past experiences with the cat clubs you’ve been to and how your stay was. Just to get a general outlook on how that club is

2. I've done ihs and just been to sessions at some of the best clubs. I've also visited some small ones. I know some people prefer the slow ones, Cuz they get more drops and cash per party. But I'd rather hang with Michelle or Lexie, rock out parties fast, and get more drops per day.

I just used the old igns cuz TAI and The Institute have changed names and combined so many times, I don't know what's what anymore.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Been in good and in literally bad Clubs. Exposing names of Clubs now will only lead to Drama sets leave it at that 😂 When Partys get delayed by start because Admins are inactive af you should change them and ot keep them because they're Friends. When you have no dropper or IHS don't even consider running a Club doing Premium Partys. When People tell u that they dropped and expect that the Club runs it's not the est way to handle it with muting everyone b2b 😂 Better only go to Clubs you know and where your Friends can tell you that it runs without issues. Don't join noob Clubs where you don't know the people it mostly lead to being in a Club that doesn't run at all.

Recommend High Society and Echo_ at least they run without late Admins and drops and have nice People 😌

Syirah, Nando and Salsania like this.
  4. TAI is called The Dungeon now. Idk about The Institute.

5. I was in a club, dropped a cat and left bc the hits were crazy and the conditions were I get to use a pass which they agreed to but then took away a party after I drop. I was like wow

__Cece__ likes this.
  6. I joined a cat club once and was having a decent time there. Some people were in the club chat asking about the mask side quest and were freaking out because they thought there was a time limit and they wouldn’t complete it in time or wouldn’t be able to gift a mask before it left the store. I explained that there was no time limit on the quest and that the mask would stay in the gift store for gifting purposes but the story itself would be unavailable to play after a certain date.

After explaining this I was told by admins that I was an idiot and didn’t know anything and that I was passing false information. It ruined my experience there and needless to say I’m never going back.

tsukki, Han, Alicia and 3 others like this.
  7. Proud to say I've never joined a cat club but I've farmed many and stole ownership of one to shut it down. They cry the best tears. 10/10 would farm again.

Buwbuw, dNb, Rizky and 4 others like this.
  8. Hey bro I’m sorry about that if I were to recommend so chill clubs I would recommend catastrophe, it’s complicated, echo, and high society admins have been great and nice there

Nando and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Sometimes the clubs that give you better deals, are also the more unreliable ones. Pretty much any EC club that I’ve been paid to drop in because they were scrambling to find a dropper I don’t go to.

Syirah, Nando and Cindyrela like this.
  10. Which club is that if I may ask

11. Lmao which cc was this

12. D and K it was years ago. We turned it into a club we organized sfws from. Sometimes for funsies we'd start a cat party, not drop a cat, wait until there was 20 min left then advertise open cc with unlimited dns on wc. Fond memories <3

Javi likes this.
  13. Lmao that must’ve been funny af

Angee likes this.
  14. It was..."Wahhhhhhh I used a care package for this!!!!!!!"

15. Cc clubs should go back to hitting in patterns 2-1-2 and all the crap

Rizky and Angee like this.
  16. Those were better now people don’t even know what that is 🙄 but I mean oh well

dNb likes this.
  17. Oof I've been through my fair share but the one I'm in now really takes the cake. Disorganized pres begging for spinner stuff and vehicle use 🤦‍♀️

18. That’s scummy if people already paid they shouldn’t be begging for more stuff.

19. In a much better one now. Last one was bad. Called lil rush. Couldn't find droppers, lots of begging all around hot mess. 🤷‍♀️

Alicia, __Cece__ and Syirah like this.
  20. Sounds like Sleeping Kitties

Alicia likes this.