Your Helping Hands🙌

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -RKD_G8-M6-D_-TYRON-_K32-G-MOD, Aug 29, 2021.

?

Possible For You?

This poll will close on Aug 29, 2031 at 8:38 AM.
  1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. I Need Help.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. I'll think about it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Totally a Thrash Idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. If I don't get anything why should i help?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello Everyone Good morning/Good Afternoon/Good Evening 🌹
    [​IMG]

Comeon guys lets make it easier or possible for (someone) to do something by offering your services or Knowledge or resources without expecting anything in return.

How?
    Help 3 people and ask them to help 3more people and pass the same message to them. Let's Build a chain of help.♥️🙌♥️

What will i get in return?
    Love,Respect, proud Feel and a Good Sleep❣️

Use this in your real life too. Be the first one to to do it and proudly say "Yes I'm a good person"🙌
    [​IMG]
    Thankyou♥️

2. Pass. Wasting time on just helping randoms is toxic for yourself. You cant help people that dont want to be helped. Only help people who ask for it

3. Yeah definitely.

4. There are 2 unique tasks ATA gives to every new player thats a little difficult coz most playes ignore their request or they are lazy.
    TASK:
    1. Trade Snapshots.
    2. Be in a relationship.

I want to help some players who are new to PIMD who ask to trade Snapshots in pub/campus.

1. So, i need others help to help them, like if anybody having extra snapshots can you give it to me?
    I'll use them to trade with them and help them to complete that task asap.

2. If anybody wants to complete the relationship task i can make an alt and send u relationship request and start a date to complete your task.

If anybody intrested plz comment here or wall/add me. I'll appreciate your help and contribution.

Thankyou❣️🌹

5. It’s great you wanna help, and you are free to do so. I just think these tasks can be easily fulfilled with another new player who has the snapshots and also free askout.

Plus it is a learning opportunity for both and make that relationship work and level up together don’t you think? They are even in a same starter club, making it super easy for them find a player to trade and rs.

6. It will depend coz not all are new players in starter club . Now game is full of alts so what they do they trade with their main. In case of rs yes they can ask for... After completing task they are free to find a better rs in future coz its possible their rs leave. Coz For newbie pimd is that hard that they wont stay here more than 48hrs (some newbies).
    If i make an alt i won't send askout or wait long to get an rs .... Tho i just write whats on my mind. And if possible I'll do it what im im doing. Like i already started Buying snaps.

But i your idea is good and helpfull tooo.

7. People who have alts know how to trade easy and how to get people to ask them out. Everything of the tutorial can be done within the starter club. The idea of this help group last time was to help people coz it was VERY hardnto get sarted5in the game. Starter club didn't used to exist so was hard to do anything. But the group didnt last coz the one who started it was toxic af

8. I onced paid 10c to someone for asking me out. He creat alt and sent rs quest🤣

9. You got mega scammed 😂

Muschi likes this.
  10. Yes after many days i realize i got scammed. 🙈

11. I thought you liked my alt, I spent that 10c on her education smh

12. Awwwwww