You Won

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exactly what i said. youre choosing not to move on and be happy. youre doing this to yourself.
    she’s most likely unbothered while you’re tripping out and spamming about all of this in the forums.
    she is just a chick online, just like the rest of us females who play this game. you had something special? great. its gone so you need to accept that and be happy again. you’re stressing yourself out being so extra about all of this lol.
    endrant.

2. after a thunderstorm, a rainbow forms. ?

3. Man how many post u gunna make 

4. If it just happened recently she might need a lil time to cool off her emotions and then you guys can talk. If the relationship meant anything, she's not just gonna ghost.

5. .. and if it did happen a while ago, she probably just moved om. Truth might hurt, but there's no benefit in reminiscing on the past.

6. She just called. She's still mad. And she blocked my number after yelling at me and not even listening, but she admitted she knows the girl is lying.

7. I told her I'd quit PIMD if that's what she needs.

8. Admitting she knows the girl is lying is a good first step. Maybe give her a day to chill

9. @Inhaler @Asthmatic if you need time to cool down, I'll wait until next month. Our 7 months wasn't a waste of time. I'm offering to quit this game so you never have to worry about liars creating alts ever again. I'll wait. It's all I can do anyways.

10. I'll give her until next month... and if she forgives me, I'm quitting. I don't want to worry her or stress her out.

11. Give her some time to cool down. At elast she knows the girl was lying. Wish u the best

12. Why are you lying to these people

13. ??

14. Can I join? ?

15. lmao

16. Can I get the whole story from beginning to end
    ???

17. Don't be so nosy.

18. ? I ain’t the only one

19. You're the one I'm saying it to tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.