You Helped Raise $100,000!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Nov 18, 2013.

1. atleast we all know that the people affected will get shelter and food and stuff

2. That's amazing, thank you so much ATA ♡

3. WOOT WOOT!!!!! AWESOME WORK EVERYONE!!!

4. Sweet!  Thanks to all the players who contributed!!! 

5. Inb4 some rich kaw person spent like $70,000.

6. This is a great help flr the Filipinos who were affected! Thanks ATA

7. Thats awesome!! But, I still didnt get my award :(

8. Awww thats so freaken awesome!!!

9. $100,000 in just one day is great!  but is it just me or does that $100,000 look ting after seeing out pimd banks with billions even trillions 

Hopefully this $100,000 can help thousands of families that are in desperate need of it 

10. Thank you ata for giving this opportunity to us to do a good deed. Goes on to prove that pimd is an international community that cares for everyone. Thanks to all those who gave their support.

11. Well done, everyone!  Thank you so much for helping my fellow Filipinos in distress. We appreciate your kind, and the word thank you is not enough for what you've done! 

12. Yay, I helped with like 0$ of it!! Yay me!!!!

13. I don't believe its true at least all the money is true but im not sure there going to get every last cent

14. YAY? it feels great to help someone in need... but pimd admin I dislike how u said " party in my dorm AND kaw " its like u tried to show us favoritism but it failed when u wrote AND real big for kaw why wont u ever love us like u love KAW

15. Great! Thanks, ATA!  thanks, everyone! 

16. Nice Work!
    God Will Bless u Everyone!!!!

17. That great 