You Did It! Easter Items are BACK!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starting Easter Pwar in honor of Easter weekend. Come join!

2. im not a very big fan of pimd's easter items.!! They are all ridiculously expensive. So most of the weaker players may never get any. The only gift i got was a chick, and im not the chicks best friend. Christmas items were great and reasonable. Whats going on with easter?

3. pardon my error. Valentines gifts were great and reasonable.

4. Pimd should insert items that in a way refill a small % of intel and str. Also input a limit of how many items can be used daily preventing a spam of items being used. It can be gifted and also bought in store by yourself. Have different % of items costing different prices depending on the how much the items refill the energy meter. ツ please take my idea into consideration and tweak it for the better

5. The items are stupidly priced for a small stats boost

6. At least nobody can say that PiMD doesn't recycle. It's been forever since they put something new and original out at their store.
    And I agree, stat boost is small for the price, it makes the shutter shades the best deal at the store!
    Lets hope they do something better for summer besides the pool toy.

7. How long after today until the items are gone?

8. Yayayayayayay

9. Radiums gonna get rid of my bday thread 

10. Please don't bump old threads, unless you're asking for a Forum ban¿

11. Rose you just bumped. Oh dear me

12. If its not locked how would it be a forum ban. Maybe they still want facebook likes

13.  You get banned for doing that?

14. yes blunt said bumping useless dead thread lead to that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.