Year of the Doge

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2018.

2. O wow I want the furni 

3. Who r u to tell me that? Everyone is telling what they want.... first go & learn some manners then tell me to learn to read properly

4. Oriental is racist

5. Who r u to tell me that? Everyone is saying what they want.. first go & learn some manners buddy then tell others to learn to read!

6. learn to read

7. ee i didn't notice it was used in the post tbh but yea pls change that it's not rly acceptable anymore

8. Speak for yourself not for others pls ty

9. im not speaking for anyone... this is me saying learn to read.

10. Wouldnt have happened if you actually read the posts before yours.

11. Lol that's all you have say ,it your mistake that you didn't read the above things & came out & complaining about that ?

12. Sorry about that, was definitely not our intention! Of course we'll change it.

13. What does the avatars look like ?

14. How come the avis look more white than Asian. I thought it was suppose to be lunar new year hunt

15. much appreciated ?

16. as an artist, i find it's actually super difficult to draw definitively east asian people without bordering on racism/stereotypes tbh

17. Understandable, but it's suppose to be an Asian inspired hunt for the lunar new year. They should at least slightly resemble Asian people. As a person who celebrates this holiday, I am a bit offended