Year of the Doge

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Lol this totally on rs & what about if anyone is single/no rs  means they can't do anything in this hunt , dev must be working on it to make it giftable for everyone,or else they get doomed :lol:

2. So you can't participate unless you have a rs? That seems unfair?

3. Wow way to go Ata lol hope ur servers are prepared for all the complaints ur about to get. Rs only hunt 

4. Yes please :lol:

5. These are cuteeee

6. it's giftable to everyone tho, not just rs?
    @everyone whining

7. Hey guys, this shouldn't be the case, and seems to be working correctly for some players. Please check again in about 20 minutes and let me know if it's still only showing up in the RS Gift Store. :)

8. No. It’s not. You’ll get an error message.

9. I can’t send to anyone except Rs or receive from anyone except Rs.

10. It’s not showing up in rs gift store. It’s showing up in the everyone gift store. But when you try to send it says “you can only send this gift to your partner.

11. weird. shows in normal store for me

12. STOP WITH THE DOGS FURNITURE 

13. Fixed it for Marcie.

14. I for one welcome more adorable pups for our rooms. ?

15. Yes. But when you try to send it to someone who isn’t your rs you get a “you can only send this gift to your partner” error message.

16. Wth, why gifts to rs only, ata plz come out of valentinessss

17. Ah. Gotcha. Ok in that case, give it 20 minutes from now.

18. It's showing normally in gift store but it says you can only gift your partner ? so that's not the case that it's not in rs gift store ..

19. No they r cute so ,no moving from them? :lol:

20. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO PLAY THIS TO COMPLETE CUZ IDK AND NO ONE IS TELLING ME AHHHH