Yamaha R3 vs R7

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -FAM-_____-Warrior-______-FAM-, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Which is a better beginner bike?

2. Lower cc so that when you ass off it dont hurt ws much coz cant go as fast. Suggest investing in some leathers as well. Shirt and pants. And propr boots. It will protect you more if you riding on the road

Megzee87 likes this.
  3. Coffins on wheels

4. Still bycycle is best . It don't pollute air and Noise and also good for health and your pocket.
    Now give me yo bike if you hve any. I'll give you my grandpas bycycle to keep you healthy and wealthy coz i love you i care for you. 😠

5. That's not a realistic option for everyone

6. 😂

7. R7 for sure. If it was between the R6 and R7 then I'd go with the R6. But R3 < R7.

I have a 2016 CBR300R that I got 3 months ago and I can tell you that I could have easily handled a 600cc back then. I just decided to play it safe so I wouldnt try racing lol. From what I've heard, the R7 is more sluggish than the R6 so you dont have that fear of accidentally pulling the throttle too fast cuz it's not as torque-y. It also has a good riding position that wont tire you out.

As far as gear goes, I recommend Sedici and Reeax. Good quality and pretty low price. If you're getting a leather jacket, go for the Sedici Corsa. I have the white/black/red version but the all black looks dope too.

9. Looks beautiful

10. I think you mean motorcycle. A bike has pedals and a cute little horn. Streamers can be added, of course.