Y@

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ka-Ka-KarotCake, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Wyatt, Vice, MrVice, WhiteSparrow, JesterSparrow, goes by many different names. Was a popular and very active forumer back in the days. Dope dude.

All of a sudden disappeared without a trace, and some of us are trying to get ahold of him to see if he's alright. Tried all his alts on PIMD, tried his Facebook accounts, Line, etc. Nothing. He's been gone for over a year now. If you know him, have had contact with him recently, or know how to contact him please let him know we're trying to get ahold of him. Just mention "Yani" or "Jopo" and he'll know how to reach us.

Thanks

Kefo and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. Hmmm...hope he's alright

3. Wyatt was cool af.

Suguru, Alden and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  4. Wasn't friends but he seemed nice. Hopefully he's okay =/

5. If you’re really worried that maybe something has happened, a lot of time people have family tagged or listed on their Facebook. If he does you could always try messaging one of them? I don’t have a Facebook anymore but when I did I know I wouldn’t give that info out to randoms so I’m sure if you have that you’re close enough that it wouldn’t be weird to reach out to someone close to him just to make sure he’s alright.

6. The pedo is most likely in jail.

7. They hurt you on Pimd I see

Muschi likes this.
  8. What

9. Ye I think he died on the toilet.... a case of explody hole

10. Wtf is this ???? Stalker 🚨 alert

11. Why are you such a trash human being

12. ridiculous pandering in this thread. the dudes almost certainly fine and just moved on in some way. idiots

13. Moron.

Muschi likes this.

14. damm, i wish you could do the same but here you are returning to this thread :(

DEPRESSlON, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  15. Idiot

16. He okay?

17. Sherlock Jopolmes

18. but did you? 🤔

Ka-Ka-KarotCake likes this.