wow so scary, much fright

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nemo, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Clean copy to ss and upload[​IMG]

Mine[​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  2. That shit hard to read. But mine is I don't like spiders n don't like be ignor

3. The ones I marked are fears I've had in my life, some of which I've overcome to the point where I'm able to deal with them perfectly fine, but the feelings are still there. So ye dis is me:
    [​IMG]
    PS. I've had to deal with a lot of "spider crickets" in this past month, and they are officially my absolute least favourite bug. One of them jumped halfway down my staircase when i was trying to kill it and I shrieked... I've never shrieked because of a bug before lmao

pls save me

Vo likes this.
  4. My eyes hurt tryna read it 🤧

5. I gess the abuser 1 counts coz it made me have ptsd but idc I will just smash any one over that trys

Muschi likes this.
  6. From top to bottom and left to right:

Small Spaces | Heights | Spiders | Darkness | Public Speaking | Clowns | Snakes

Losing A Loved One | Water (Drowning, Open Water) | Fire | Death | Abuser (ex. parent, rapist, etc; ) | Growing Older | Other People (Social Anxiety)

Germs | Going Insane | Abandonment | Being Caught In A Shooting | Anesthesia | Dying Alone | The Unknown

Flying | Holes | Swarming Insects | Pregnancy | Failure | Becoming Paralyzed | Other Finding Out Your Secret(s)

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  7. hi i have returned with this cause i enjoy these things:
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    Losing a Loved One: Mostly because I haven't lost anyone in a while and forgot what it feels like..
    Water/Drowning: I don't know how to swim and I've almost drowned on one ocassion.
    Growing Older: I fear that I will get old not having accomplished what I set out to or not being all I could be.

Extra

Being caught in a shooting: I actually had a dream yesterday that I got caught up in the middle of an active shooter incident. It was pretty scary, but like I've been shot at before so it's meh.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  9. *Marks all jars*

10. Wow I never knew I was brave until I saw the stuff y'all circled.

Nemo likes this.
  11. Bravery is doing things in spite of having fear tho

Nemo and Muschi like this.
  12. [​IMG]
    Out of this list, I’m only fearful of dark water/open water. If I can’t see the bottom or what’s around me then I’m not going in.

Everything else I’ve just learned to deal with or haven’t had to deal with yet (i.e., pregnancy or becoming paralyzed)

13. Wow and here I was gonna fill it up to how much of a fear I had to it

WombRaider likes this.
  14. I fear the quality of that picture

15. What do we call not being particularly afraid of any of these?

16. "I'm not afraid of any of those"

Alessandra, Nemo and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  17. LMAO

Muschi likes this.