World Egg Day Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Egg, Sep 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awe! Cool concept <3

2. Remember to have everything posted by the 14th 12PM EST

Delight likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Meet Charlie, the baddest chick in PIMDland. No eggsaggeration.

Youโ€™ll probably know Charlie from your notifications. Unending incoming hits. A filthy caffeine and nicotine lover, she never sleepsโ€ฆ and never gives up until you pay CF (she only accepts chocolate). Careful to stick to the ToU rules, sheโ€™ll shell out the subtle insults if you try to act big on her wall. Donโ€™t be her nest target.

This is an embarrassing baby pic.

MoJoJo7, ATA-Will, Atlas and 5 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

5. Just like her hero Sailor Moon she inspire to be hero as well and try to help people as many as she can
    [​IMG]

MysteryHuman, ATA-Will, Atlas and 5 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ด๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—œ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ.

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.

โ€œ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜,โ€œ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ. โ€œ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.โ€œ

7. Every submission so far has been amazing! Remember have everything done and submitted by the 14th 12PM EST

8. I had a nightmare about the Nun last night because of this egg. Well played ๐Ÿ‘

Sashimi, Loch_NESS_Monster and Egg like this.
  9. Does it have to be on imgur?? I found it hard to even make n acc. Keeps showing invalid โ˜น๏ธ

10. Yes it has to be on imgur. Imgur is the only app that works

ROBOKO likes this.
  11. Oh ok... Meaning, impossible to join then โ˜น๏ธ ok. Thank you.

Buwbuw likes this.
  12. hey! If you were still interested in submitting a entry to the contest, please add me. After some experimenting Iโ€™ve found another way you can possibly submit a image without using Imgur :)

MoJoJo7 likes this.
  13. [​IMG]
    Egg Gotta Do, What an Egg Gotta Do!!

We might won't get old,
    Yet, we always be bald and bold!
    Every morning silent battles, unrecord,
    Get up and pick up the sword!

-In Memory of My Comradeggs
    ---------
    Special thanks to mAh mOmmah n pOppah. Super special thanks to Passionate, who guieded me how to do this link-O-link-nightmare with bloOdy super patience.

PS. for Egg : There is an open and better worLd beyond imgur โœจ Go, egg, go go find the path to the enlightenment.... pls!

โค๏ธx100

Bananya, FeIix, Egg and 1 other person like this.
  14. Thank you very very very much for your help ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    โค๏ธx1T

Delight likes this.
  15. I successfully changed my destiny โœจ๐Ÿ˜Ž mHUAhahahAHAHa ๐Ÿ”ฅ

16. Zeb here is ready to rip right into Halloween with his sharp teeth

Will reupload if my photo doesn't work
    [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

SweetHearts likes this.
  18. [​IMG]
    "We're gonna be friends forever because we're too lazy to find new ones"

Bananya, FeIix and SweetHearts like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Hello thereโ€ฆ do you recognize me?

No? Are you sure?

HAH, I knew it! Worry not, I am not offended; my acting is impeccable after all.

I will not ask you to guess further. It is I, the most RENOWNED actor in ALL of Kitchenlandโ€ฆ the fabulousโ€ฆ GLORIOUSโ€ฆ โœจEggwardโœจ

Yes, thatโ€™s right. I understand your awe. Afterall, many will never converse with a true celebrity as you are now.

To celebrate this momentโ€ฆ let me tell you a little secretโ€ฆ promise not to tell?

Iโ€™m preparing for a VERY important role in the upcoming stage performance of chicken little - the acorn!

Yes thatโ€™s right, THE very acorn that falls from the sky! Iโ€™m almost finished with my preparationโ€ฆ I feel like an acornโ€ฆ look like an acornโ€ฆ I THINK like an acornโ€ฆ

Nay, I AM an acorn. From now forth, refer to me as Acornward. No exceptions.

I look forward to seeing you at the show ~ โœจmuahโœจ

MoJoJo7 and Bananya like this.
  20. [​IMG]
    "Songs eggspress more than just words in a way thatโ€™s therapeutic. His mustache is as loud as his music and adventure follows wherever he takes his acoustic."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.