Wooed Awakening

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Yeahhhhh it can be but good luck lol

2. Question haha
    If I get “you️️insert name here” does that mean I’m their soulmate or they are mine?

3. They’re yours
    You love them basically lol

4. Why are people asking Cupid to link?

5. Too lazy to type out the username tbh

6. Yo, real question though, that I haven’t seen anyone post so far, but how do we get the Cleopatra and Marc Anthony avis? Because I will pay for those if I have to. I want them so bad! Especially since I know I can’t get the leaderboard angel and knight.

7. Iwas looking forward to this hunt but I'm greatly disappointed in what u have provided. First the Cupid Avatars get to be bought like that is unfair for us in countries that cannot afford. Secondly, the avatars won after 6k is very ugly and does not even support Valentine's day. Third what's with the rs crap and compatibility, it doesn't make sense to be asking out and breaking up. Overall, I'd say this is the worst hunt ever. I thought last hunt was horrible till I this one came. It's just the 2nd day here and I've already given up on this hunt.

8. Im assuming they’re in the hunt quests

I agree the Avis are kinda lacking in valentines theme buuut you can trade for “shards” to create the better non hunt Avis ;)

9. What’s the percentage of intel and strength for vip puff avi

10. Anyone know how to get the Antony/Cleopatra Avis? Pls wall me

11. 95/95

This been answered a few times on this thread, presumably it’s the later hunt story Avis

12. .

Exactly. Doesn’t hurt to TEST you don’t have to stay with a lower stat.

Just love me.

13. Even this hunt high stat peeps act like noobies are below them in every way :(

14. You are all more than welcome to send me an RS

15. To patch an exploit we are making the following changes:

1. The most magazines that will count from your RS is 3 times your own.
    For example, if you have 10 and your RS has 100, you will together count as having 40. If you're bliss-tier compatible then that will count as 80 quizzes.

2. All misc stat items from the Magazine and Quiz story now have a max count of 5

Apologies to anyone who is inconvenienced by this change. We may relax these restrictions later if we find a better way to patch the exploit.

Thanks,

Strange

16. What about buying the hearts how come there a lock that u got to have the amount I thought that u could buy it and hold it until u can get to unlock boxes

17. It like I plan on opening boxes at end of the month when I get paid but it pointless cos I not been able to get the avis cos the heart will have gone

18. I don't why you just don't let people buy the heart and keep them in the showcase or just leave them up like u did with the shards

19. U think about i was going to open boxs until I got puff vip avi for me and my rs that could have been a £1350 but I may just leave it if think don't change

20. It clearly stats that the heart activators will be available until April 18th