Wooed Awakening

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 6, 2019.

1. In all your posts this one makes the most agreeable sense, keeping the hearts in the shop like the zodiac shards, however because it’s a valentines hunt, not just an anytime theme, it makes sense limiting when they can be purchased

2. So what movies are each of the avis from?

3. I think then they should let you buy the first so u can keep hold of it for when u can the one u want by keeping it in ur showcase

4. Send a help ticket explaining your thought and with any luck they may change that

5. So let people sort them I they showcase That way it fair on everyone the people who were around for the hunt it make it rare and for the people who couldn't open boxs then can still get the avis they want

6. The avis do have a Valentine's theme as they are famous couples.

7. ^ valentines theme = hearts, love, pink, red, etc. a “couple” isn’t a valentines theme as it can be any time of year as well.

8. Cleopatra and mark Antony (any Cleopatra movie basically)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes (Romeo and Juliet)

Uma Thurman and John Travolta (pulp fiction)

Julia Roberts and Richard Gere (pretty woman)

9. Couples love each other so it falls under love

10. Ehhh not quite the same vibe imo
    It’s like having spooky Avis any time of year and also Halloween, not the same

11. I love Valentine's day they fit to me. ? To each their own

12. Not that they’re bad, just don’t fit my idea of the theme completely

13. i didnt get the compatibility mags when i hit cupid 

14. You and your rs need to have enough magazines for them to become quizzes

15. I have a quick question I hope someone can answer  Is it possible to have more then 1 perfect match ?  the one I have now it says we’re a perfect match but we don’t have high stats or really anything together. I don’t understand what makes us the perfect match ?

16. You can have 1 you can have 1000 perfects
    Stats don’t matter in compatibility, ata made sure size didn’t matter :lol:

17. On the activator items, will they be available AFTER this hunt for those who open their boxes later?

18. I suggest help ticket for this one as it does say they’ll expire

19. i thought up a really cute character design you guys may like, its more of a valentines day character

20. If you don’t know how to post images I got you