Winning Couple Avatar!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it turned out nicely as for the coloring :lol:

2. I won't want it to show as for profile avi but I will get just to add to my collection of Avis I don't wear :lol:

3. Why tho? That's just a waste of money if you're never going to use it.?

4. They won't the males Mole :cry: at least that's what I think it is...that circle thing on his face..

5. Ata never said it would be in store or the hunt did they ? (This Is a real question)

6. Well anyways if it is in the store I'll be the non payer side. I know ata won't care so hmm yeah congrats though  it should come out today and the finalist should get it. Well hopefully today.

7. There is already a hunt going and pimd said it would be released today. The majority of community designed avatars end up being store bought so it's very unlikely it would be any other way. Especially as there's no need for it to be part of anything else.

8. They said hoping . That's why I said hopefully.

9. Where is the mole it looked cute on the original drawing?

10. They may release it at 12pm pst . That's what I'm thinking.

11. Hopefully, was hoping earlier though. Seems odd that this is supposed to be their 5th anniversary and yet there hasn't really been anything happen except the avi reveal

12. Its only 9:56am here i think its 8:56am where the ape are located at??12pm pst things will get rolling?

13. 5.01pm here ?

14. 5pm here too sometimes it really sucks being ahead of everyone, Ive been ready for the avatar release since 8am gmt when it would have just become the 22nd in pst time zone

15. It's 11:19 am here

16. Turned out really nice. Good job artists on both sides.

17. congrats guys, you got free avatarand they get 100+ ecs per purchase ?

18. Cannizaro19 congrats..it looks so awesome!!

19. So, like, I'm a jerk. What happened in regards to the plagiarist drawings? I am still curious. :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.