Winning Couple Avatar!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O Ima go cri noe

2. Attempt numero 2

3. I laughed

4. Holy crap ata you made them look. I'm sorry ugly.

5. Either the dress or shoes or hair needs to be a different color.

7. Tsk I dont want this ava I want hunter x hunter ava

8. Even the artist themselves agrees with me ata :shock:

9. I personally love what they've done with the colours, it gives off a gorgeous fairytale vibe. If the original artist wanted specific colours they could have coloured it themselves or given indictions. After the submission it's up to ata, you can't come in at the last minute saying what you don't like, it's too late ?

12. Don't like it? Don't get it :lol: but ATA did a gr8 job making it into an avatar

13. Everyone's commenting on the colours but you can tell how well thought out they are by looking at the way they are duplicated in such a balanced fashion from top to bottom over the avatar. Each general colour being used for two different elements, one element above the waist, one element below the waist.

14. The colors aren't bad.? should've gone with the ones wth boobz.?

16. i love it .it makes haveing a R.S even more magical when you can represent it in your avator. its such a cute picture. congratulations winner.

17. Avatar doesnt look that good as original drawling reminds me of the pizza contest drawing winning drawing avatar sucked aftet pimd re did it looked nothin like the original?๎Œฎ

19. Not sure if this is what it is they MIGHT change it. However, PIMD made a post on IG on how they will like. They are trying to stick to that pimd theme..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.