Winning Avatars Now Available!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Can you think about making a female avi with dark brown hair and blue eyes lol

2. ⇧ agree with this.

3. Nice. Love them both

4. Woo! I have to say good job design team!! 

The Pimd mascot looks better probably because of the colors. The French girl doesn't disappoint either.. although why the bread?  French revolution? the rockstar looks the same... I wasn't impressed then and still not impressed now ┐(´д`)┌

But great job though! When I get enough ec I will definitely buy two of them ?

5. That mascot :roll:

They managed to turn an ugly caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly
    Im impressed.
    Props to the design team

6. im getting the french girl… shes cute!

Current ec : 1ec

Chances of getting her : 0,2%

:ugeek: im not giving up!

7. Got Une Femme as soon as I saw it up 

8. The Rock Angel Ava is so ugly. :S

9. ^ then don't get her.

Also, PimD, can you please re-arrange were the Rockstar is? My OCD is going insane.
    She should be after the New Years Crush, not before.

10. The rockstar has evil thick drake eyebrows eyebrows so thick they grew over her hair. I personally think the rockstar would be cute if her eyebrows didnt look so crazy. I love the french girl. But in the design wasnt she holding sticks or something instead of bread? Either way she is cute and i love her

11. I do not like it that much you compleatly changed it

12. Une femme : fail
    The drawing is better
    Tiger mascot : win
    You fixed what seemed unfixable
    Rockstar: epic fail
    She had no hope from the beginning

13. I helped with the Holiday GF idea the Black hair

14. Deleted my comment?! How rude. 

15. I really love une femme 

16. ^Ikr… shes cute! getting her for my alt :ugeek:

17. Une Femme is cute, a nice design, and I bought her straight way, but the drawing was much much cuter, and I don't get why she's carrying bread, the Mascot I think they did a really good job on, and the Rock Angel, nice that they didn't change much, I like what they did with the face, she just has weird eyebrows. Overall though I think they did a pretty good job, avatars are never going to please everyone, and some people just don't seem to be able to be pleased over anything due to their unrealistic expectations

18. I knew it was a french student

19. Why can't we get more avatars of different races epic fail!!!!!!!!!