CONTEST WINNERS [Winners] Crate Item Design Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ThatsCrazy, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Wrong thread

2. I am really surprised how akatchewy didn't win the first prize

Diablo likes this.
  3. Bongo @Tian 4ever in love w your one eyed doggo <3

Tian, jacesushi and QUINN like this.
  4. Thank you do much for liking my design โ˜บ๏ธ And congratulations to all the other winners! This was such a fun contest ๐Ÿฅฐ

Jaws and QUINN like this.
  5. Congrats to the winners!! I love all your designs <3 I had fun with yall ๐Ÿฅฐ

QUINN likes this.
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my entry!
    A HUGE congratulations to every winner๐Ÿ–ค

Charlie_xoxo, ThatsCrazy and QUINN like this.
  7. thank you @Yourgirlpaysmemore for the compliment ๐Ÿ’›

thank you to my amazing ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ pupu @Sashimi da OG fish who showed me this contest and inspired me to participate ๐Ÿ’›

thank you @Sir , @QUINN ,@jacesushi , @Sez , @bb for your hardwork to make this contest possible ๐Ÿ”ฅ i love it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ hehe

to more contests! ๐Ÿฅ‚ cant wait for the next one. congratulations everyone ๐Ÿป

jacesushi, Sez, QUINN and 3 others like this.
  8. Multiple people plagiarized their submissions. I am disappointed you guys did not verify and check each and every entry. Please do better next time. There were a lot of submissions that were ENTIRELY original and did not copy or reference any pre-existing art. Take this as a lesson for future contests as more and more exposing of plagiarism continues to come to light. Thank you for this opportunity, but please do your part to make sure more deserving participants are credited for originality in their submissions.

Phobia, Beans, broski and 3 others like this.
  9. I thought it was very cute and original as well โ™ฅ๏ธ being that I love naruto/akatsuki

Tian and Noen like this.
  10. Next time thereโ€™s a contest iโ€™ll just go and take a random beautiful design somewhere and copy completely the same since Ata crew is just too โ€˜intelligentโ€™ and โ€˜hard-workingโ€™ to recognize it anyway ๐Ÿคก what a joke lmfao yโ€™all r shameless with the results

11. bless bless thank you i appreciate it ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Diablo likes this.