Will man go extinct?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Jan 11, 2022.

1. I was watching something and it got me thinking
    Will man go extinct?
    There's already been 5 mass extinctions
    And they say we are on a 6th
    But will humans/man ever go extinct?
    Imo i don't see it ever happening
    I mean we are pretty cool
    No animal uses their brain like we do,
    No animal ever invented a car
    Or the internet
    Or even pimd
    Heck we even invented the concent of time
    Or math
    If you think about it we are superior to pretty much every animal out there
    I don't see us going extinct
    I see us going into space
    Conquering other planets
    Maybe not now in our lifetime
    But many years down the line
    I don't think we can ever go extinct
    We are pretty hard-core
    Whatcha think? Is yo boy too optimistic?

2. the pub is shameful and evil and it would be for the best if humanity went away along with it 😟

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  3. We will 100% go extinct. Coz 'scientists' think it was a good idea to make robots that can think for themself qnd learn. Its only a matter of time till they take over and destroy us all. Thats if we dont kill ourself 1st with how we are destroying this planetmaking it unlivable to stay in

4. Unlikely unless we genuinely don't have the tools equipped to save ourselves from something cataclysmic. An actual apocalypse would have to wipe us out.

5. i hope so lmao

Buwbuw likes this.
  6. We will not go extinct, but our population may eventually decrease.

7. If a massive meteor was to strike and destroy the planet then yes. If scientists fucked around with black holes and found out, yeah we could.

8. I mean … who needs men anyway??? 🙄😅let them go extinct

Byte likes this.
  9. You're looking at this all wrong my African American brother.
    Ya sure humans have done some fuqed up shiet
    But we also have da potential for da greatness.
    When we have gotten our shiet together during those small moments of history.
    We have done great things.
    Look at da bigger picture my African American.

10. Robots ain't got shiet on human.
    We always got people hyping up this robot shiet
    Trust me my fellow European American.
    Robots will never have shiet on you.

11. Nah hope for creation not for da destruction we da best

12. Eh nature wouldn't just make man go extinct it don't work like that, both woman and man would go down together

13. Honestly, seeing all the people on here who want to have pixelated intercourse and who want to make pixelated babies on here, maybe I was wrong. Maybe we will just stop breeding and die out as a species.

probably not, but this game doesn’t give much hope for the future of mankind

14. Not american in any way lol. But its ok. People laughed at me to when i was younger saying china is taking over our country. And now laws are being put in place to restrict china from buying out the country.

I was right then and im right now. It will happen within our lifetime as well with how fast technology is advancing

15. No

16. Well good thing nobody died and made you King of humanity or wed all be fucked

17. My fellow European American don't worry about china, worry about American influence. Even China is scared of us.
    Anyway. It won't happen in ourlife before robots begin to surpass humans a lot of complex technology needs to be developed and we aren't even there yet.
    Also you're a fucking human.
    Millions of years of fucking evolution
    Don't be scared of no robot punk ass.
    It is your birthright to be a superior force in this world
    Fucking start acting like it.

18. This game isn't even 1% of humankind. What 6 billion people in the world and this game has like what? 100 players? Let's be honest lotta alts I wouldn't be surprised if I was someones alt and didn't know about it.

Don't let a little crack in the dark parts of the internet influence your hope for humanity.
    Don't even let the internet influence your hope for humanity.
    There are many beautiful wonderful things that happen out there on the daily that just aren't recorded.
    Humanity is the superior force, stared acting like it you fucking human.

19. There are qlreqdy robots that exist that can think for themself and learn. Its only a matter of time. You are blind to how fast technology is moving. Even Japan is probly like 20yrs ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to it. Im not scared. Im just stating facts. Wether you want to believe it or not is up to you

20. There is already a theory that humanity has collapsed 3 times already and we could be approaching a 4th. However we dont have to worry about that in our lifetime.