Why opening boxes is so painful to so many people

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kefo, Sep 23, 2020.

1. You have to press to reveal each item along the way.

There is no option to just open the box and have the items all appear, confirm, and then open another.

Each box requires 5+ presses to ooen effectively.

And after you've opened a box, while you are pressing through the rewards, you can actually hold down your press to make the box shake.

How many of you knew that?
    I only discovered it because I was hoping a long press would lead to a shortcut but instead it reinforced my view that the devs are trying to make us enjoy the experience and take our time which is cute because we actually enjoy it being over quickly.

We enjoy pvp when tb matters. How about nerf mb or buff tb and restore the balance of risk and reward to fortifying items?

Muschi and Alicia like this.
  2. Sucks that it's fully capable of being implemented to skip the opening animations, since KoH has the option to skip it as well. So the devs are able to code it. I think the skip animation is more logical than the other suggestion that comes with the annoyance of mass box opening (to open multiple boxes at once). That's also a feature on KoH but I feel like the skip animation is more beneficial, especially since people mass opening boxes can be more boxes than the mass opening would be on KoH.

_OhnoMausy_ and RoseMilkTea like this.
  3. I literally just opened 60 speed up boxes a few hours ago and was dying cause I knew KOH has the skip and open all options. Generally it doesn't bother me too much but I usually neglect those speed up boxes and they take a while to open once they've built up

4. 5+? You got some good luck. Mostly i just get drops n nothing else

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.