Why is there no 10 spin option?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Diablo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. When you give your phone a quick hard shake it prompts a “go home” and “cancel” menu which is hella useful for when you’re deep in the rabbit hole of checking out profiles lol

2. Oh this lol ooops

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. D
    dont be a hoarder

4. Careful! Don't shake too hard until it's slipped out of your hands.

Major_lift and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. Pops up everytime I go down the stairs while playing

Major_lift and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Don’t give us trash monthly boxes. I won’t be a hoarder then.

7. Be respectful & maybe you’ll get what you want

8. 🙈

9. Remove animation and have a spin-all option. Fuck it.

Carms and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. I'm indifferent to this, since I don't mind spinning. But it's not a bad idea.

But somehow I feel like it seems a little more fair to see exactly where each of your spins are landing, rather than just see 10 notifications that you got 9 cash and a goldfish and not even knowing if it went down that way because you didn't see it happening.
    Yes, I know it's RNG and this might not even make sense since the spinner has a low chance of giving you good things regardless. But I like seeing it land (especially if it's on something nice).

That being said, I wouldn't complain about this option either if it came out. It doesn't matter to me since it caters mostly to people who hoard spins and I don't.
    This is the first month I haven't spinned because of the avatars fiasco, but I hate seeing the number next to the spinner lol

11. Thanks! I saved a lot of time doing this 💛

Kefo and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  12. Developers, do you think you can change the way we search for people? Because I find it a little annoying that I have to make sure the name is the exact same as the person I'm trying to find, especially if they're the kind of person who puts a ton of punctuation marks in it

Carms likes this.
  13. Super support!

Diablo likes this.
  14. There is a trick using the forums search feature... And anything other than a perfect, literal spelling would require some sort of algorithm to help produce a larger variety of names... That's a lot of effort to make.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. It's actually not that hard. There's a library function in most languages for string lookups, especially when it comes to db backend. ATA doesn't have to reinvent any wheels for this.

16. Fair. Anyway if you go into the search thingy in forums, as long as you get the first few characters right, the name should pop up in the suggestions list.

Maddi_Matsu and Sansa like this.
  17. Nah. No. Nah. No support. I want y'all token hoarders to suffer! Everytime you spin that spinner. I want you to think of me and how I "No supported" your thread. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHSHHAHAHA *COUGH* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Sansa and Kefo like this.
  18. I'd like it just because the flashing from hitting parties irritates my brain condition so I usually just hope I'm hitting the button when I turn my phone away.
    (The one Harry Potter hunt parties, when it had the little stars instead, was my jam. I always hope another hunt is like that.)

But support to the thread, rewards are predetermined anyway so why bother with the animation?

Carrie likes this.
  19. I support tbh.

20. I think this is a very important point. Flashing is known to cause problems to a considerable number of people. I don't have any conditions and even I dislike all the flashing that comes from repeatedly hitting. I wonder if there's a way to stop the flashing without requiring a full unload button.