Why do people (allegedly) scam others.... What's the point in doing that

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bambi_, May 12, 2020.

?

Is scamming OK.

1. Yes.

5.7%
  2. I mean if you're spamming ur scammer it's ok

8.6%
  3. Nah. It's just plain wrong and shouldn't be allowed

85.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So for awhile I was like playing PIMD vigilante and I saw people getting scammed by the same people all the time and I felt bad, so I helped farm and do what you can. But I legit am so tired now. Like I can’t even say I feel bad anymore. The trade system is there for trading, if you choose to gift, that’s on you. Should have traded I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ no ones entitled to their things back, or whatever “justice” they think ATA should dish out. Bottom line it’s a game, someone pulled one over on ya, and now you know not to fall for it again. It’s getting annoying watching all the people bitch and whine about scammers now. Like ATA literally made a trade system where it’s damn near impossible to get scammed, so if someone still manages to lose their shit it’s their own fault. Over it. ✌🏼

Sansa, RoseMilkTea and Day like this.
  2. I am in favour of people who scam people who try to use the black market.

I see it as vigilante action which will push people to use legitimate means to trade.

That's probably one of my least popular opinions on this game.

Parallels can be made to drug users. It's illegal but they're often facilitated to do it safely. In my opinion, that information should be kept secret, shared with scammers, and the drug users attacked and killed because they're cheating.

3. Examples please, if you're gonna say you were 100% innocent.

And if you think is was biased you can appeal it with the devs directly through a ticket...

Day likes this.
  4. I honestly feel no remorse for people who use the black market and get caught I mean I felt bad for kadi cause it seems like someone snitched maybe but honestly what's the point in spending ur real money on items in the game knowing u can get banned 🤷‍♀️ I'd rather just work and sell things in game to get items I want

5. Lol I've literally already said I've sent in help tickets to appeal unfair silences and ATA will always say it's justified. I've literally had a friend who was silenced for talking bad to a mod cause they farmed their sister and ATA said the silence was justified. Idk if y'all have ever been silenced but most silences are unjustified and ATA will never do anything about it cause all they really care about is the money they make from people who spend money on here

6. Silencing decisions are rarely ever motivated by greed

WhoTfIsWesday, Sansa and RoseMilkTea like this.
  7. I'm just asking for actual examples of what you said that you got silenced for. Cause obviously if the devs are agreeing that it was justified you aren't 100% innocent

They aint gettin paid to silence you so i don't understand your reasoning there.

Day, WhoTfIsWesday and Sansa like this.
  8. Your friend might have "talked bad" publicly to that certain mod (walls, campus, etc.) and used sentences that are against the ToU.

9. It's the circle of life to rip ppl off. Minus the Disney parts..

10. Quite the opposite 👀 angering your customers is the opposite of what people trying to make money do

RoseMilkTea and Kefo like this.
  11. 🤐

12. I mean, if they were making accusations about someone, regardless of if true, it can be seen as public defamation.