Why can blocked people still hire you

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Playful_princess, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Why can blocked people still hire you. I blocked a player with a unhealthy affection to me.
    Allthough I blocked her she still can hire me and won't give up.

2. If she harasses you, shut the tutor chat down and/or report her.
    Hiring is available for everyone and always had been. It's part of the mechanics of the game.
    At least now you can disable tutor chat so she can't talk to you.

Edit: also you're extremely underpriced, keep asking to be hired away, you will be.

Edit 2: You literally have "don't hire me" status message. :? .

3. And you like your "tutor" and don't wanna be hired...

Everything makes so much sense. :?.

4. I'm confused. ?

5. Yeah sry my English has it's limits

6. Unfortunately, blocking being intertwined with hiring would inbalance the game. Let's all block the leaderboard then? it wouldn't work

You can however remove tutor chat off chats if you swipe to the end. Then you won't have to see stuff if it bothers ya

7. Basically in her thread she didn’t want that person to hire her. Then, when she got help from Quimey and me she wanted that toxic person to hire her again ?

8. No just that one person should stop. I have found a parson that is a friend and great tutor. However the other person keeps on hiring me away, although I asked her to stop.

9. We went further in walls and she basically got a friend to rescue her by the moment Figured and me intervened.
    I still advice to that friend to bump her price.

10. Maybe because your higher value is low ?‍♀️ Just a thought

11. I’m honestly thinking about volleying her just to be a butt lol

12. I'm tempted to do the same

13. Let do it. I got all the time in the world tbh

14. The free market.

15. I had one that hired and dropped me constantly to drop my value.. I reported as harassment

16. That’s childish.

17. Same af

18. Tutors are free market, if they do start harassing you though you should contact ATA.