Who wants to join a premium club?

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DaniAsio, Sep 2, 2019.

1. SLOW 20MIN👙🐈soon
    👀Every event will last long enough for EITHER 1or2CP
    👀Care Package Notice gives 2x cash & lasts for 2 hours. You can get a very rare CPN only from collecting 15k data this hunt, or from spinner&boxes
    👀Once activated, your name turns yellow in the clubchat. After waiting 20 minutes, ONLY yellow names can use 1 DN. Hopefully not everybody uses a CPN on the same 2 hours😅
    🎉FIRST EVENT FOR 2 HOURS, STARTS WHEN THE NEXT POTD TOMORROW ENDS
    👀All coming event starting times will be announced on the Party Janitor's Sunjai4 Wall
    👀WinterBabe is the Ambassador & your text on his wall is your participation ticket to all events
    👀We collect the chibis, to give them to our droppers AFTER this hunt
    👀Normal ticket prize is 5chibis. But you can get 4chibis discount for collecting BadgesD,E,F&G
    👀Read our ClubWall for A,B,C now
    👀Labours
    A upgrades to E
    B Upgrades to F
    C upgrades to G
    D upgrades to H
    👀We will write on the Merchant DaniAsioJr's wall your names & what items you have dropped
    💫LabourF
    ✏Wall the Ambassador
    •Your Badges & how many chibis you payed the Merchant

2. You can upgrade your rankA to rankE with an ADVANCED message on the Pres's Wall👀

Strenght+Intelligence=Combined Stats (CS)
    KCS is Thousand
    MCS is Million
    (a 250.000CS is a 250KCS)
    Max Plunder (MP) = CS x 15000

😏You can't see how much cash you have payed for ALL your tuts, but you have to know if that prize is PROBABLY Over your Max Plunder (OMP) or Under your Max Plunder (UMP).

You have to make EVERYTIME a tutor-check BEFORE you hit the party, because an OMP earns 100% on cash and items and an UMP earns less.

It is ok if they steal your tuts. Stay calm❗
    🙇Hire new tuts ONLY when you want to hit again. And hire ONLY active tuts that have items from this hunt. Because you get profit when they get hired away. HIRING ACTIVE TUTS WITH ALL YOUR AVAILABLE CASH, IS THE WORTHIEST WAY TO EARN CASH, IF THEY GET HIRED AWAY QUICKLY (even worthier than paying for playing catcafes)
    💰Earning cash with the tutor selling business, is called Drop Volley Profit (DVP)

✏Wall the Pres
    •Your MP and say OMP or UMP
    •Your Globe (labour A had the instructions)
    •Say NEXT, if you checked LaboursABC on CW

3. I don't even understand half of this but there's already a thread for advertising clubs. I don't know if you need a new thread for this.

Vo and Muschi like this.
  4. So lost 🤧

5. 20 min cat parties are not "slow" lol

6. Clubs with overly complicated rules objectively suck. You're gonna burn out your admins and club members from having to jump thru so many obstacles just to hit some goddamn cat parties. 🥴

7. Can we get an F in the thread for this doomed club?

Muschi likes this.
  8. S

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. That made 0 sense and way to many words. Your club wall is the same confusing as this post fix it all

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. How do you even manage to come up with all this crap

Muschi, Affliction and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. hi i have the whole alphabet of badges and Q upgraded to Z so that makes me the president now right

this was an ADVANCED message TM

brought to you by a gummy bear kisser

Vo and Ciara like this.
  12. *confused screaming*

13. It all makes sense, but Holy control freak. I'm good, prefer a chill atmosphere.

Muschi likes this.