WHAT IS THIS GAME

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by THE_DOC_, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Thx for helping me out everyone

2. Pvp= player vs player
    It's the hitting/being hit that they're talking about with the battle buttons.

3. I just wanna ask,i'm curious about those items that we randomly acquire like those that has +50,000 strength and intelligence, do those really add to your skills? I can't seem to use them.

4. They do not add to your raw strength and Intel but they are your miscellaneous strength and Intel, which you can see st the bottom of your profile page. This helps for PvP.

5. Thanks a lot! ️

6. Ain't you an alt of someone who was recently forum banned? :lol:

7. Just uninstall

9. Who, me? Nope! Just started playing this game a couple of weeks ago

10. You'll find good information in the FAQ-- at the gear on the top left of your screen-- and through guides here in forums. Further questions unanswered, there's plenty of moderators you can contact as well. <3

11. Congrats on 400th post

12. Oh thank you :')

13. I top the 1%

14. party in my dorm

15. It’s fun once you get the hang of it! ?

16. Your off to a good start I couldnt find the forums for a while

17. They’re not greedy, it’s a company so i mean they have to suck the money out of their consumers

18. WHAT IS THIS GAME

19. Is this game a Moba? I think that sfw's are a like matches in Moba games that last a long time and have wack ass visibility.

20. This game needs to be like club penguin and let us all walk around insulting each other and yeeting snowballs