What is the purpose of this game

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by solo143, Jul 28, 2021.

1. I've been playing this game around a year now, but what is the purpose of this game? what did it do to me?
    Well this game is just an addicting game without any background story or development. And what it did to me, it helped me getting the US behavior tbh and the way it designed the regen makes me playing more and unable to focus on my things in rl. So what it seems to me is like a social media but less features and less knowledge in it.
    For players, have you ever asked yourself what does dev want this game to be? what is the purpose for you to play?
    *It's for asking purpose, pls dont lock*

2. Mostly to waste your time.

3. Idk. But i play this gsme to make new friends and to gain knowledge from people about their lifestyle ✌️ and many more😘

Hag likes this.
  4. Yes I see. That’s a good way that you base on friends. It also mean you have good friends there. I envy that. Hehe

5. Same to me, but to me this game is addicting though I can’t find a good reason to continue playing.

6. This is a question thats constantly asked but no one knows the anser to

Trylle and _Kosha_ like this.
  7. U r right buddy. This question must be in mod application "whts is the purpose of this game?" I'm ashamed of me , yes i also don't know the answer🥺

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  8. A classmate saw me playing the other day and asked whats the game about. All i could say was. Idk literally not 1 person that plays the game knows how to anser that question

9. What is its purpose to whom?

Those who initially thought it up? Its current development team? Who on that team? To OG players? To players from 5yrs ago? To newer players? To people who watch its ads? To its advertisers? To strangers?

How does purpose in this case differ from use?
    Who do you authorise to give it its purpose, and who do you consider simply to be users or abusers?

The current developers of PIMD view its purpose as being primarily about increasing revenue. I believe they are abusing the game and betraying its more authentic purpose.

10. According to the game's FAQ:

11. They make it sound so boring! Wtf?

12. What is "the US behavior" that you apparently got

13. And then their advertisements for this game are 100% inaccurate. 🙃

14. All ads for all mobile games are false advertising now days

Guy, Infamous, Prinzjoker and 6 others like this.
  15. I might be wrong because it doesn’t imply to all, what I got is I start saying bro, joke on a lot of things and another thing is, me and my friend chatting with one word and expect the other one to understand.

16. Thats normal talking not just american talking

17. That’s my assumption, but no worry. I will go afk

18. 1 thing i got told when was younger. Never assume coz you will always be wrong and you will get in trouble.

Its helped

• Tru votes lock the thread on gp.
    • It’s a social app game with small tasks that are completed quicker with a purchase of credits. It’s not that complicated.

19. A sense of community...
    see people within the community took the time to answer you
    You won’t progress in hunts much if not a small part of the community help.
    It depend what kind of player you want to be in this game. No one is forcing you to become a certain type of player and that’s your liberty. Although, some players do try to reinforce certain behaviors
    Throughout luck you can find good socializing if you are into that. Otherwise it is also find that not the entire game suit to everyone or that only certain future interest into that.

Sound there’s positive side of tot comment unless I misunderstood it. 😊

I also learn thing that I can apply in real life and it’s okay that there’s cultural shock/different views and opinion even if you disagree with it. That’s what I learn too

For purposes
    1. Socializing features (NOT MANDATORY TO USE OBVS)... you can live on a good side of pimd and never ever interact with anyone really ;)
    2. Collecting items like other games but more with simulator socializing side. (Again some players are just here for socializing part so if they don’t care about collecting that is fine too )
    3. All kind of users and personalities are found there. You learn how to deal or not with it and it can help in real life for comparison purpose
    4.Even truly unhappy about how the game is, you can find something that will keep you in that pimd community. Otherwise you will have taken a break/quit and come back later. I think purposes is too large to define as you may encounter different experiences 😊