What brings you back to the game

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by MesozoicStray, Aug 30, 2020.

1. What brings you back to the game. What makes you feel the need to come on every day or whatever.

I honestly don't know what keeps bringing me back on here. Even when it was doing more harm then good i still felt a need to come on. In the times where i couldnt come on i still kept.

Im trying to figure out what keeps bringing me back. Seeing what keeps other peoole coming back on here might help me figure it out. I know its not the people on here coz no one talks to me so its gotta be something else

Ballerina likes this.
  2. More positive experiences than negative. Depends upon a persons individual perspective. Seems yours has obviously dwelled on the downs.

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  3. My desire to upgrade. 🌚

Its not going well.

4. Its not really that. Im just confused why i feel a constant need to come on here. I don't care that people don't talk to me im used to it i just do my own thing. Just said it coz its 1 thibg can mark off coz people on here cant be the thing thats bringing me back

5. I can teach you how to do it faster if you want i aleeady seen 1 problem thats a quick fix

6. aside from my desire to upgrade, I made quite a few friends on my club since everyone is so nice and all

plus the party hits and cash rewards

also the hunts and side stories too, and possible avis I may get

7. Yes. Pls teach this nub. 🌚

8. Honestly, it's all about the people for me now. I'm still friends with people I met in my noob days. They've stayed with me since, even when disagreeing with the things I've done.

Wasn't always like this tho. At first I kept coming back cause of the challenge. Now I'm very competitive. And my rs & pup at that time were both bigger then me, about 10-15mcs higher. I wanted to pass both in stats. That's why I stayed. Passed both. Then there was nothing left for me to do & I stopped caring. (Was still coming back tho) So said pup caught up to me again.

I don't really know what had me coming back after that, cause it certainly wasn't the friends I had yet nor was it the need to pass my old pup. And it sure wasn't the hunts either. Let's be real, 80% of the hunts we get are 💩. Or maybe it was my hope that the next one would be in the 20%.

Hope you figure out what makes the game so special for you.🙊❤

Ballerina and Majima_Goro like this.
  9. My desire to look at miserable people xD.

I come to check up how all my nubs are doing.

10. Not wanting to lose the time and effort I put into it plays a massive role.

bb and Ballerina like this.
  12. I should probably follow the dude back sometime. 🌚

13. Posting on walls of old friends and not wanting anyone to be able to take my username 👀😂

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  14. Tbh i completely forgot about you wanting help 😂 so not bothered either way

15. o. tbh, i ddnt really need help 🌚

16. You a noob tho

17. Only outside forums tho 🌚

18. Maybe because this virtual world is somehow better than the real...
    The real world makes me depress in every way and coming here is my sweet escape.

19. For real? Pimd is mega toxic tbh 😂 so many fuckwits on this game. But iight fair enuf