What bad ass farmers really do.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PeaceScrub, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. lol far from butthurt. this is what pimd has become noobs that think hits hurt ppl and stripping while someone is online and dancing them less then 50 times is a successful strip. plus I'd say 40% of the dances were fails. and I haven't received more then 50 hits since this thread and I stripped another 2 of their members of 600b as they sit and party. 2 vs a whole club and they're getting crushed. :)

3. I apologize for the lack of tractors next time they attempt a strip I'll provide exquisite tractor, potato and animal photos. I might need rudes help I'm a forum nub lol

4. LMFAOOOOO

5. :lol: :lol: :lol: omfg I'm dead

6. if you don't care why are you here, and coming back every post? move to the next thread or plz give Inc I'm getting bored.

7. Let us all take a deep breath and say: it is just a free game.

8. Why farm when he is online? That's a bad idea

9. You mean strip... Or you belong in KnK too?

10. I laughed. thank you.

11. Says no one cares, still comes back every other post to send a reply. Yea ok. ?

12. oh that term... I don't even know what is knk.

13. Ooh, this got good until all that junk in the middle.

If one is going to comment about how stupid this thread is, it's simple. Don't come. Posting ss of hits doesn't have to be an individual being butthurt. In some rare cases, it is a form of entertainment. In this case, it's a nice form of entertainment. :lol:

14. That's it lol this will be locked. thanks for the laughs.

15. Just when I thought things was boring *munches popcorn*

16. Lol they strip and then they dance.

Easy to tell the inexperienced apart

17. You know me NicNic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.