What bad ass farmers really do.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PeaceScrub, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK take this to walls b4 my amazing thread gets locked cuz of you turds

2. ? we missed you Meg!

Do u even know who Kaela is ? :? Lol

3. No and I never said I did know kaela, did I? But hun seriously don't compare me to someone when u don't even know me

4. Surprised it already hasn't been lock

5. eric u funny asf bro leave ppl alone lmao at ur thread

6. She means the way you speak/act in forums is similar of Kaela. She's not saying she personally knows you.

8. Derailed much yeah

9. Surprised you haven't been forum banned yet for bypassing but hey, thats just the way the cookie crumbles

10. Were you ever taught punctuation?

11. Im sorry to Knk, i like u guys, but who the hell stripps someone while they are online?
    Never do large strips unless u are 100% offline.

Also 'nikki', get the hell of this thread. If you wanna join and be apart of forums, do not derail a perfectly good thread.

Id say welcome to forums, but the rate you are going you will not last long. People here have a habit of running people out when they shows their stupidity. So please, reread the ToU amd RoC.

Also me belief was that using @ in the word ass, was a violation, due to bypassing, even of the word itself wasnt a bypass.

Against ToU but not enforced. (Ill admit that i could be wrong)

12. Ohk hun ?

14. "I want you to watch us take your money" sad excuses to me he could of hire another tut or ug js

16. bypassing doesn't save you from getting silenced....

17. Nikki you're a moron. The game looks the same on every phone. They just have different displays. How is his phone cheap for having 3G LOL. Lte isn't available everyone, didn't you know?

18. LOL she know its a bypass if she used "@" for the a she's not that stupid smh

19. I don't think they meant it as an excuse . They actually thought they were doing something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.