What bad ass farmers really do.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PeaceScrub, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My case? What case? I'm not trying to prove anything but if anything agreeing with you guys. #Noob (me)

2. Idgaf what all u guys say just being a #savage

3. Really can care less hun ?

4. Made a thread about how you should become a mod and asked how to become a mod.. & now correcting people about the rules. :?

Oh honey you becoming a mod ain't happening. Soz.

5. Lmao she talkin about correction rules yet shes mute in game

6. Ohk now u really starting to confuse me hun I don't think u fully read my messages all the way I don't want to become an effing mod ohk? Said dat once not going to say it again swear to god don't want to I don't have time to supervise a bunch of irresponsible ppl dat don't have a life and come on dis game to find their love of their life Really can't care what u guys says either way

8. I like that bypass you managed to squeeze in there  great job, waiting for your forum ban lol

9. Well you did say you should apply for mod. ?

10. I never did hun ? never did

11. I said I should become a mod den DankMemes said if u think u qualify den applied and I said I was kidding  everyone at least read my messages all the way before assuming

12. Nikki reminds me of the girl Kaela if anyone remembers her a while back.

13. Yes you did lmao

14. Bunch of idiots.

15. Even though you said you were kidding, asking about the link to the application makes it seem like you do want to become mod. ?

16. Saddest thing is dat you guys take dis game way too seriously on fb you can post a lengthy message and will never get a comment saying u need punctuation but on here u write a lenghty message and the first reply is u need punctuation ?

17. Ohk I did said so but I was jking

18. Ugh ohk u guys make big deals over nothing TBH DEK what we fighting over or for now and I'm nothing like dat one girl u said kaela

19. When ppl act like they effing know u

20. So many possible new Meg's ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.