What bad ass farmers really do.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PeaceScrub, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If anything you guys should be surprised the mods haven't already locked this conservation. Violation to the rules of the PIMD forums for inappropriate language. However no one really needs to know or even care about you getting farming or not. Forums are for questions and comments that need answers to about the understanding of the game.

2. why ss the whole nf? lol do the math if you know it. you have the 2 tuts you stripped from me 200b and 400 something bill. that's a little over 600b you used to strip me. I get less then that when you hire because i get a profit from the hire value i hired at not what you hired at. soooo I had a little over 600b out when you stripped and I have a 608b tut now.. soon what you took 50b? maybe lol that's cute. I stripped and cleaned Mike alone of over 400b

3. what? lol you haven't been on forums much. this thread violates 0 ToU rules what so ever

4. Conversation*

5. active for 181 days trying to tell ppl what forums are for lol. go somewhere with yourself.

6. LOL learn first before you attempt to correct others k. Forums are not only for questions and comments. Bai Felicia

7. Was just stating but however the name of your *conversation* is consider an highly inappropriate name for the subject. And yes I haven't been on forum long but I had this game a long time and just chose to never come on forum.

8. Not trying to correct others ? maybe should have just stay off of forum.

9. OMG LMAO when ppl try to act like they know you. Pesh ya for sure. You guys put a forum of your game experience on the forum but however sadly no one really cares about what you do on pimd.

10. Nice phone btw it's seems like crappy due to it only have 3 G and the very low graphics.

11. What if I care??

It's a public forum! You can post anything as long as it doesn't violate ToU.

12. Yes please

13. We need more new forumers, so don't go :( I can see where you were coming from. This is borderline flaming, but try not to accuse others of breaking the rules if you aren't 100% positive because that can get you banned for false information. ??

Edit: Instead of posting, you should just report the thread using the report button ? It'll save you a lot of hate.

14. Bad @ss isn't a violation to the forums? Last time I check it was a bad word hm weird

15. O god :( what's happening to me?

16. @ DankMemes ok hun thx for the advice really don't care just thought it was a violation to the forums cuz of the subject name but whatever it's ok 

17. Ass is not a censured word here in pimd. Relax yourself bc the title of this thread is literally in no way offensive.

18. No badass is not a prohibited word and completely fine to use

19. Its also rude to derail peoples threads. Let's try to stay on topic hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.