What bad ass farmers really do.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PeaceScrub, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out this club of bad ass farmers. As they run their mouths about the amazing job they're doing farming 2 ppl .
    Strip me of 600b as I'm online lol. then state they did it on purpose.. :-D I've been farming all wrong.

2. Aww you actually did it! Yay! Lol

3. [*imgfit] paste url [*/imgfit]

Use this code ^ it'll size the pictures. Take out the (*)

4. Where is my name? ?

5. Why don't you show all the hits you actually got?

6. the image is fine on Droid ;-) thanks tho lol

7. ss 50 dances would be pointless. it serves Its purpose how it is now.

8. If you say so  if you're such a good farmer yourself why don't you hit back?

9. Not true because I am not in this. 

10. I have a new 600b tut feel free to strip that one too. I'll make great money in no time.

11. we've stripped 4 of your members of a total of over 2t. lol just be patient and wait your turn noob. it's 2v80

12. So proud of you

13. Awwwwe I've stripped most of you too, still got zees tuts  I'd be happy if you took them 

14. " I wanted you to watch us take your money "

LOL seriously?

Oh sad story you probably didn't take any! But I hope you had fun. :?

16. I'm glad to know we are getting under your skin enough, That you took the time to make a forum post about it. Now, How about less talking and more nf visits.

17. Yes what she said ?

18. Oh it is fun, you're right. Actually what is cute that Peace didn't show the entire NF. But I love that I'm in the forum either way. 

19. ohhh yes I'm so very upset that yall gave me 600b and danced me for 10min :-(. I posted these ss so others could laugh at you nubs like I did.

20. Lol definitely got under your skin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.