What are you doing tonight?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LetsGoBrandon, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Warframe is basically space ninjas

Planetside 2 is basically ww3 in space

2. WWIII in space sounds awesome

3. Its weird. All the shit with trump i was expecting ww3 to start. And in a way it has but with the virus instead. It weird

4. China will start WWIII

5. Easy

6. I'm about this close to starting WW3

|________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ |

7. Why not just take her plates, record it, and tell the popo?

8. That's so boring 🙃 and not typically how people handle things here. If she gets out of the car to fight then we'll have to fight until the cops show up.

But that's probably what I'll do if she doesn't stop by sometime soon. It's getting boring just screaming her head off everyday. I'm ready for the climax already.

9. Any updates on the girl? 🤔

10. Nope, I haven't been home much today

11. Well, it's today now that I'm seeing this, but I'm waiting for my coworkers. I was the only one who wanted to show up on time to our work meeting apparently

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  12. Great job! They owe you a raise now

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  13. I wish. People who've been working here 10 years longer than me make the same pay rate. I have to find a new job in the field when I'm ready for a raise

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  14. Well I grant you a raise

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  15. I'm collecting red toadstools right now 🍄🍄🍄

16. Why you tryna die

17. Will sleep tonight 🥱😪

18. Writing! I don't do it every night but when I can I'll take out a journal/notebook, paper even and just start writing, ideas, intentions, thoughts I get! So a few months ago I wrote down that I wanted to go to the Griffith Observatory, etc and yesterday I ended up going with friends and it was more awesome than I thought! So today I'm just gonna write something else I wanna do, plan it, prep it, organize it in writing, what I need to do to get it done and the rest is history!

Kefo likes this.