What are you doing tonight?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LetsGoBrandon, Jul 29, 2021.

1. So right about this time every night I send my kids off to bed and sit on my front porch with Evan for awhile. And every night a purple pt cruiser drives by, slows down, and the girl yells out the window for us to go inside and then starts telling us to f off. πŸ€”Idk her and it's very strange. So I'm sitting out here waiting on her.

What're y'all up to?

RoseMilkTea and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. Ima play runescape in a bit probly. Was gonna make a bunch of food while i got the day off n made 1 thing n got bored of it πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚

Kefo and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  3. Drugs are very bad indeed. I don't think that's her problem though. I have a theory.

What'd you make?

4. Musli bars but havnt cut it into bars het

5. Yummy

6. Yup it easy as fuck to make to. And i figured out today that use baking paper on the tray for it to go on and it dont stick like fuck to the tray πŸ˜‚

7. Whatcha playing?

8. What game

9. warframe and/or planetside 2

10. ^answer above

11. Sounds fun. I cant play xbox really. I have a bad habit of whenever i start getting good at a game i just stop playing then by the time i play again i dont remember what was doing and lost the skill for that level so to hard so end up delete and restart. Then repeat

12. Never heard of that one. Video games makes me have seizures though

13. This chick hasn't drove by yet. She's almost an hour late and I'm losing hope.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  14. Promoting the pep collecting contest πŸ€‘

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  15. Pool and ……. Julie can fill in the rest lol

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  16. 🀣🀣🀣

17. Goodluck with your contest