What are some stupid rules of clubs?

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by ThisIsMyName8, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Being in a club run by him was close to unbearable. Stat checks every week, you had to be online for the full duration of an ec party you dropped for so he can kick the nongifters and you were only allowed to drop if a vp or himself were online to kick, he wouldnt let admins do their jobs, gifts for parties had to be above a certain $ amount and no boxes were allowed to be gifted for parties, no dns were allowed to be used on potd or be kicked and many many many many other things.

2. Jesus Christ obsessive and controlling much :/

3. If Scott’s club was that bad why not just leave and form your own if many didn’t agree with him? Or just join another

4. That friends club majority of high stat members are bounceforcers ?like of all admin spots to give your top people

5. Tbh I didnt know how to for a long time because I was a noob and ran into a lot of clubs that couldnt complete parties before finding that one. It's actually what a good majority of the club did on black friday and why he disbanded hype box in the end. But I left that club shortly after it was formed.

6. Can someone explain to me why some clubs have the rule of no mercing on a specific day of the week ??

Maybe I’m just thick but I don’t get it

7. Well I guess you got out before it was too late ?

Could be many reasons, activity check day, just random day to keep people in the club, maybe club events, depends on the specific club itself really

8. Could be for activity check purposes. Or maybe it's a day that they do ec parties so they don't want a lot of people going in and out of the club. Other than that, idk

9. Personally i stayed for the members, they’ve became good friends and at that time we didnt have gcs in game or in a third party app and we were still noobs af to form our own club lmaoo ?

10. I dunno man I still think y’all coulda formed a club of your own even if small stats, my club has next to no real rules so I can’t relate but if someone in mine didn’t like it they can leave LOL don’t stay where ya don’t enjoy ? rip Scott tho

11. tbh its a long story to why we didnt leave earlier and we did our own club buT that too is a long story lmaoo ?

12. :lol: well it’s long over, so there’s that

13. Is it a club or is it a jail?

14. definitely jail

15. Is this “The Arena”?

16. seen a club the other day one of the rules was gifting the pres a chibi every wednesday like rent or something

17.  who in the hell would comply with that rule

18. Do i have a rule in club??uhmm yeahhh just parttaaayyyyyyy!!!!