What are Bentos and Chibis?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CrystalQueen7, Jul 17, 2020.

1. So I have been playing this game for a few days now, tried to search about Bentos and Chibis in the Forum, but couldn’t find the exact meaning of those things. Could anyone please explain me what they are? And how to find them?

2. To find em you must first look within yourself, or some deep shyt like that. Or wait til someone helpful comes bruhh

WhoTfIsWesday and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  3. Chibis
    Chibis are the currency that players use in this game. They are small statues and if you wanna see how they look, look through the spinner (on your homescreen, the fortune wheel on the right). Chibis ONLY drop from this spinner and players can trade them amongst each other for other items, i.e. furniture or shards (or the other way around ofcourse).
    When you combine 40 chibis of four different types in a "set", it'll combine to a bento. Now which set who needs which chibis you can find if you click on your chibi in your showcase. A info box will tell you all you need to know.

Now I'll explain bento.

Bento
    Bento consist of 40 different chibis (as mentioned earlier, 10x4). These bad boys can also be traded for furniture, shards, showcase etc.

Both chibis and bentos adds to your showcase (on your profile) strength in case you wanna save them.

Now I hope this little guide helps, if you need any further assistance, you can always contact me! Have a good one and stay safe 💕

4. CrystalQueen7 and I_dunno like this.
  5. Think of it as chibis are like coins and bentos are like notes

CrystalQueen7 likes this.
  6. Thank you so much ❤️ I was really struggling to know about them❤️ you’ve been very helpful!

7. Muschi likes this.
  8. I_dunno you, but you are a hero 🌚