What animal would you be?

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Humility, Mar 7, 2019.

1. a seal because they look like blobs when they lay down

_Presley_ likes this.
  2. I would love to be a well taken care of dog.

In reality, I would probably be a possum or something because I respond to stress super poorly.

_Presley_ likes this.
  3. Aweeeee so cuteeee

Jaey, Jaidah and _Presley_ like this.
  4. I would like to be a silver snow leopard
    omg they are so beautiful 💕

Jaidah and _Presley_ like this.
  5. Octopus/Dolphin? idk heard they're smart

_Presley_ likes this.
  6. My friends say I act like a cat.

Which is ironic because I’m severely allergic to cats.

_Presley_ likes this.
  7. I would love to be a cute duckling. Then I'll be able to waddle as I walk and shizz. My first quack will be the loudest quack to have ever been quacked. It'll be known as the quack heard around the world. Ducks would go back to my quack and talk about it for generations to come.

As I grow older, I'll learn how to swim. At first I would try to stay away cause water would be an unknown thing to me. And it's oh so cold. But as I jump in for the first time and drink my first sip of water.. I'll realize that it's not that bad.

As the weeks go by, I'll start spreading my wings. They're not as small as they used to be. I'll get off the ground for a couple of seconds and next thing I know, I'm off flying in the air and looking at people as if they were ants.

I finally descend into a little lake. There's lots of people here.. I hate that they feed me bread. Hopefully I can find a mate here.

8. A Polar Bear Tbh, They’re Warm And Get To Live In The Cold

9. A sloth since they're cute and my gf likes dem

Sloth likes this.
  10. Just saying sloths like to cuddle 👀

Jaidah likes this.
  11. I’d cuddle you

12. Wait am I still the big spoon 🥄

Jaidah likes this.
  13. I’m so happy for you duckling

Sloth likes this.
  14. According to cuddle order yes

15. a purebread hungarian vizsla puppy. because they’re hilarious and so adorable! if you have never heard of them look them up! they will seriously be the most incredible dog you will wver have in your life! plus they are great to make funny memes of! vizslas are amazing! everywhere i go, everyone tells me how cool and interesting my dog is because they have never seen my dogs bread before. they are coming more and more common but it’s still fun to see the pleople who don’t know anything about them and their reactions! oh! and they may grow up on the outside but on the inside they are puppies forever! mine just turned four and she still acts like a puppy! silly goose!

16. Aweeeee so cuteeee

Buwbuw likes this.
  17. My bf swears that I would be a red panda but tbh I see myself just being a dog. Probably a dachsund
    I love Vizslas! Some of the most affectionate dogs I have ever met, and a gorgeous coat color to match.

18. Awwss.. red pandas are cute. I could see that.

Buwbuw and Muschi like this.
  19. they are adorable! i think in part Andrew was motivated by my redheadedness, not just the red panda's demeanor. altho i definitely see myself in their demeanor too to an extent